14| bar

Y/N'S POV

Days spend with my father were draining. Who the fuck does he think he is?

Me and Mattheo got back to our house pretty soon cause I couldn't stand being there a second more.

And today I'm getting ready cause we're going out with our friends.

~outfit~

~outfit~

"Okay, let's go" I say raising my head to look at Mattheo. Fuck, he looks so damm hot.

"Okay, let's go" he says not looking at me at all just walking past me. What the fuck?

MATTHEO'S POV

I fucking know that if I look at her I won't be able to look away. God what is she doing to me.

~small time skip, Y/N'S POV~

"ABDHSJJSJSJS, Y/N" Enzo says running to me. And just as he was about to hug me...

Mattheo pulls me away. "Sorry, I don't like sharing" he says jokingly smirking as I look at him confused.

"Oh" Enzo says raising an eyebrow. "Oh" he smirks. "Well, maybe I should tell you that if you don't let me hug MY fucking best friend you can take your shit and go cause she ain't being with you without me. We come in pair, okay?" Enzo says now looking Mattheo up and down.

I think Mattheo was very shocked but let go of me. "Ehm, yeah, that's what I thought, bitch" he says hugging me still side eying Mattheo.

I see Theodore slide Daphne 20 gallons and scoff. She smirks proudly of herself.

"You don't wanna mess with Enzo" Pansy says laughing. "No, you don't" he repeats. "Yes you do, now get the fuck away from Y/n, so I can hug her" Ivy says and Enzo listens like her little puppy.

She has him wrapped around her little finger and she knows it. This bitch better be listening to her.

As we all hug and then pull away girls dragged me to the other side of bar then the boys.

"So anything new?" Daphne smirks. "Well, he confessed to me he loves me while he thought I was sleeping" I say awkwardly smiling.

Everyone's eyes widen. "WHAT" they screamed. "Yeah, uhm, he still doesn't know I heard" I say.

"You're planning on telling him right?" they say. "No way" I answer as they slap themselves.

"Oh, fuck" Astoria says. "What?" I ask. "Nothing just no matter what do not turn around" she says holding my shoulders.

No one is able to hold me from trying around. Oh, God. No, just not Lena. Great just fucking great.

Who's Lena? Mattheo's ex fucking girlfriend. God she was so clingy. And was constantly rambling about how Mattheo doesn't want to finally take her to bed.

Turns out she broke up with him before he even had a chance. She just wanted him in her pants and when that clearly wasn't going to happen she broke up with him.

"HeLlO, MaTtY" she says. I can't see Mattheo's facial expressions from his engle. I can barely see them at all.

Me and the girls watch very closely. Please Mattheo don't mess this up. Fuck.

I see they are talking. It kinda also looks like they are flirting too. I swear I want to rush there and rip her away.

But I can't. Not because I physically can't, it's because this is kind of a test that he needs to do on his own.

It looks like they are really flirting. Fuck, Mattheo, this isn't looking good for him or for us.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch this for much more. It's playing with my nerves too much.

SHE'S FUCKING LEANING IN. DON'T YOU DO IT MATTHEO, DON'T YOU DARE TO FUCKING DO IT.

And he did it. Just like that my heart is fucking smashed. Tears are already ready to fall.

"Oh Y/n" Dpahne tries to help but I just walk away. Boys are all near the entrance, Matheo among them.

I rush for the door but stop next to Mattheo first and slap him across that mother fucking face.

"Go fuck yourself or Lena I don't really care just don't show up in front of my face" I say before turning away.

I rush through the door. Outside in the cold rain. I was here for few seconds and I am already soaked.

"Y/N" I hear Mattheo scream but I don't bother turning back. I hear splashes as he runs after me.

"Y/N" he screams tying to catch up. "WHAT" I scream turning back as we stand in the dark cold street.

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T KISS HER, I SWEAR Y/N, I PROMISE YOU" he says. He looks like he's on the edge of tears.

"THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN WHAT I SAW" I scream back.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAW BUT I DIDN'T LET HER KISS ME OKAY, I PUSHED HER AWAY" he screams.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAW" I say rolling my eyes as I'm about to turn around a leave.

"PLEASE, I CAN'T FUCKING LOSE YOU Y/N" he screams. "WHY THE FUCK NOT, WE'RE ENEMIES, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME" I yell.

"DONT CARE ABOUT YOU? I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N, CAN YOU FINALLY STOP DENYING THAT, I LOVE YOU SO SO FUCKING MUCH IT HURTS AND YOU IGNORE ALL THE SIGNS BECAUSE YOU HATE ME AND I AM SO FUCKING HURT KNOWING I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE UP FOR YOU ANY DAY KNOWING YOU HATE ME, I JUST LOVE YOU MORE BY EACH SAY, MORE THEN ANYONE IN THIS WORLD AND I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SAY IT BACK, I AM ASKING YOU TO FUCKUNG ACKNOWLEDGE IT ALREADY" he screams at the top of his lungs as few tears leaves his eyes and his voice cracks leaving me stunned.

"Fucking acknowledge it" he whispers now crying as my heart breaks seeing him like this.

Fuck.

Just then I did something very unexpected.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Sorry for a bit shorter chapter. I just had to leave you on cliffhanger you know.

And as you can notice that this confesson happened way too soon like to 14 chapter last book it was like 29th, it's because I kinda lost motivation for this book but I am not giving up. It's probably going to have 30 chapters I know it's short but I just don't have motivation to plan more. Sorry.

Anyway thank you all so much for reading and writing and for your lovley comments. Ly
~love, Juliette ♡