17| perfect

Y/N'S POV

We snuggle up together on the sofa. My head on his chest as his hand brushes through my hair.

He turns on the movie as we watch it cuddling closer. I move my head up to look at him.

My eyes meet his soft gaze and I smile before leaning in. Both of us smiling so much I'm not sure we'll be able to kiss.

And just as our lips are about to meet the door of the living room fly open. "Oh, my God, I'm so so so sorry" Emma starts apologizing as she's about to leave.

"No, don't apologize, girl, get back here" I say as I sit up from Mattheo's chest. "You sure? I don't want to interrupt" she says skeptically.

"You're not, right, Mattheo?" I say looking at him dead in the eye. He sighs before smiling. "Of course not" he says through gritted teeth.

"I won't stay for long but I must say I'm glad you are finally together" she says smiling.

"Thank you" I says as I rest my head on Mattheo's chest. "You know today there's not much job to do so just let everyone take the day off" Mattheo says brushing my hair.

"Really? Thank you so much" she squeals. "I kinda have a date today" she says blushing.

"OMG, WHAT? WITH WHO" I scream getting away from Mattheo as he whines.

"Jason" she says blushing. "AGH, I KNEW IT. MY SHIP IS SAILING" I squeal and smile.

"Okay, so when are you going on this date?" Mattheo asks sarcastically smiling trying to get some alone time with me.

"Soon so I'll go get ready, see ya love" she says hugging me as I wave as she leaves.

"God, finally" Mattheo says hugging me and tackling me onto him so my head is resting on his chest.

"Some alone time with my girl" he whispers as he brushes my hair with his fingers.

I blush widely smiling before giving him a small peck on the lips and resting my head on his chest again.

He draws circles on my back with his fingers. "You are so cute" he says. "Stop making me blush" I say smiling.

"I'm just telling the truth" he says acting all innocently. "Stop it" I say smiling turning my head away.

He grabs my chin and turns it so I can look at him. "Don't turn that beautiful face away from me" he says smirking.

I was pretty sure I looked as red as tomato right now. "You are an idiot" I say shaking my head.

"You know it, m'lady" he winks. I giggle smothering his face with kisses so now he's the one blushing.

He's smiling with lipgloss all over his face and his lips ;). "I like this" I say smirking.

"What? Me with lipgloss" he chuckles. "Yes" I say smiling. "How can you like it" he asks confused.

"Cause you look mine" I say as he takes in a deep breath. "You bet, I am all yours. Now let me show you how yours I am" he says as he flips us over.

My back now pressed against the couch. And he on top of me. His lips on top of mine.

~time skip~ (I am so evil :)

We are laying next to each other in my bed. Well, technically our bed now.

"That was nice" he whispers kissing my lips slowly. "Yeah" I say kissing him back.

We pull away after smiling so much that are lips weren't pressing anymore. I smile looking at him.

"It's late" he whispers. I take a look at he clock. "It's only 8 pm" I say. "Yeah but I'm tired" he yawns.

"Me too" I say snuggling closer. "I wonder why" he smirks and I roll my eyes blushing.

"Let's go to sleep" he says kissing my forehead. "But there is only one pillow so you have to bring yours" I say.

"I am too tired, there is no way I'm walking all the way to my room for a pillow" he says.

"Well I'm not giving you mine" I say protectively. "But we can share" he suggests.

I look at him skeptically. "Why would I?" I ask. "Because you love me" he says smiling. I just hum.

"Fine but only for tonight" I say and he sqeals snuggling way closer. Both of our heads now on the same pillow.

Our faces inches away and so are our lips. He smiles. That sweet lovley smile that makes me melt.

Mattheo kinda looks flustered. But he seems okay with this. He's hugging me tightly.

His hands wrapped around my waist as my hands are on his shoulder and chest as I draw circles softly.

I mean I was okay with this too but I am not going to admit I like it. I frown knowing it's his fault.

"Why won't you just go and get your pillow?" I whine. "Shut up, I just like the way you hug me" he said pulling me closer.

"Oh" I say secretly smiling and blushing and burying my head in the crock of his neck so he couldn't see.

"You're smiling, aren't you" Mattheo bursts in the laughter while patting my back.

I whine while hitting him in the chest. "I'm not" I say whining knowing damm well I am squealing and screaming in my head.

"You know you love it" he whispers in my ear as I blush even more. "Maybe" I say smiling.

I could feel his smile against my neck before kissing my forehead. "Good night, darling, I love you" he whispers.

"Good night, I love you too" I smile before leaning down kissing his lips before leaning back.

I lean my head back at his chest as we snuggle close. And before I knew it I was asleep.

MATTHEO'S POV

She's here. In my arms. Finally. And she loves me. The way I love her. I think my heart is gonna give up. It's gonna stop. And I'll die from happiness.

This is perfect.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/n: Sorry for not publishing for long. And next few chapters like this one ae going to be filler ones but then we'll have plot.

Thank you for reading, commenting commenting voting. Please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette