12| weird

Y/N'S POV

Me and Mattheo somehow managed to get to our house. "Come on, Mattheo, move" I say trying to get him to his room.

"I'm trying but you're distracting me" he says sluring over his words. "How am I distracting you?" I ask scoffing.

"Well if you had someone next to you that was so fucking beautiful and has their arm around you, wouldn't you be distracted?" he asks with puppy eyes.

God, the buterflies. Drunk Mattheo is saying a lot of shit that he doesn't mean and I wish to hear.

"Well, I do have someone beautiful with their hand around me so" I mumble looking at him.

"Don't do that" he says trying to move away but he couldn't keep his balance so his arms got back to mine.

"Do what?" I ask. "Well for the start don't say things that make me like twisted kind of sick and nice, second don't look at me like that cause I get so lost in your eyes and it makes me so fucking weak" he says daydreaming.

"Come on, Mattheo, let's get you to bed" I say and he nods and sighs disappointed.

He finally drops on the bed. "It's so hot in here, I can't sleep with my shirt" he says trying to take off his shirt but miserably failing.

"Help me take my shirt off" he mumbles tiredly. I blush helping him trying to respectfully look away.

"No need to look away, this is all yours to see, all yours" he says placing his hand over mine.

I furiously blush. I straighten his pillow and as I turn back I notice him tilt his head looking at me smiling.

"What?" I ask. "You're so beautiful" he says placing a hand on my cheek. "My beautiful wife" he whispers smiling.

I blush smiling. "You don't mean that" I say. "I do, with every single part of me I do mean that. And I know that sometimes I act so cold but I just want to protect you and I'm so sorry for everything I said, I love you" he says.

I freeze. My heart melting. "I love you too" I say. "You do?" he says sitting up immediately but then his head starts hurting and he falls down with a groan.

"Yeah" I whisper smiling. "Now go to bed" I say. "But before that can I ask you something" he whispers.

"Sure" I answer. "Can you please kiss me, just one little kiss, please?" he says gazing in my eyes.

"Sober Mattheo won't like that tommorow" I whisper. "Trust me, if he rembers it he will be the happiest person on the planet tommorow" he says pulling me closer.

"You're sure you want me to kiss you?" I ask skeptically. "More then anything elss" he says.

"One kiss" I say holding up a one finger. "Deal" he says as he places a hand behind my neck.

"Okay then" I say as I lean closer. He kisses my slowly, passionately, perfectly.

I place my hand on his chest as I push him even more onto bed. He groans into my mouth as I tangle my hand in his hair.

I slowly pull away pecking his lips one more time. "That was perfect" he whispers.

"Okay, now time to sleep" I say. "You're right" he says pulling me next to him on bed.

"Mattheo let me go" I whisper. "I don't want to, can you please stay here just for tonight?" he whispers in my ear.

"But you'll regret it in the morning" I say. "I promise I won't" he whispers back. "Only for tonight" I say. "Only for tonight" he whispers back pulling me closer by my waist.

Just for one night.

~time skip till morning~

I wake up to arms wrapped around my waist. I look to my left to see Mattheo peacefuly sleeping.

I wiggle away from his arms and he groans as I remove his hands from my waist.

He taps around the bed looking for my body but instead of it hugs a pillow. I laugh at how ridiculous he looks right now.

I go in my room and quickly change before going downstairs to have breakfast. I also make breakfast for Mattheo.

I couldn't help but think about last night. Did he meant all the things he said last night?

Does he really like me or this is just an act? What if he was just really REALLY drunk?

God, I need to stop overthinking. But what if he meant it? Are things between us going to change?

Are we going to be married for real? Will we go to dates? Will it all be real? I can't help but think.

Maybe we will finally be together.

This waiting for him was killing me. I was so nervous about what he's going to say? What he's going to think about all this.

When finally door of dinning room open and he walks in not sparing me a glance.

"Good morning" I say nervously. "Good morning?" he says confused finally looking at me.

"I made you breakfast" I say smiling giving him his plate. "Thanks?" he says sitting down now even more confused.

I don't understand why he's so confused. He probably didn't meant all that last night and is trying to save himself from embarrassment.

"Why were you making breakfast where are others" he asks. "I gave them a day off to rest" I say and he nods.

"And you made me breakfast? Why?" he asks. "I thought that you might wanna talk about last night more privately" I say awkwardly.

"I'm sorry? What about last night? What happened last night?" he asks now evidently shaken up.

"You, don't, remember, last night?" I ask as tears almost reached my eyes. "No what the fuck did I do, last thing I remember was you were talking to Tristan that's it, blur" he says.

"Nothing, really nothing happened, you just had a lot to drink and acted like a child last night and I thought it was funny, nothing else" I say.

"Oh, okay. Glad you had a good laugh" he says rolling his eyes. "Yeah, excuse me I just really need to use the bathroom" I say standing up.

I walk away feeling his eyes pierced on the back of my head. But I was too focused on tears escaping my eyes.

MATTHEO'S POV

I need to fucking remember what I did last night that hurt her so much. What the fuck have I've done?

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/n: yeah, uhm, idk

Thanks for almost 100 votes now and for all of your reads and comments, tnx♡♡
~love, Juliette