7| the wedding

~2 months later, the wedding~

Y/N'S POV

My wedding day. Oh, fuck.

How did this all go so fast? The past few months where me and Mattheo haven't really gotten any closer but sometime only sometimes we act like friends.

And now I'm here. In front of the mirror straighting my wedding dress. Soon I will have to get out.

 Soon I will have to get out

~wedding dress~

I actually liked the wedding dress but I didn't like the person I'm marrying. I didn't know how all of this was going to go but it is what it is.

I remember the groups reactions when I came to common room that night with the ring on my finger.

~flashback~

Me and Mattheo enter the common room in silence. I don't know if I remember well but I think he was smiling.

I sat down at the couch and everyone smirks gathering around waiting for me to speak but I didn't.

"Okay, so why are you two dressed so fancy?" Enzo smirks. "No reason" I say and he scoffs.

And as I raise my hand cause my forehead was itchy everyone gasps. "Oh my God, OH MY GOD" they scream.

I could even feel a slight smile climbing it's way to my face. I know this wasn't wedding I expected but it is still mine.

The wedding I dreamt off. Maybe even Mattheo was the groom when I was little. I know it was stupid but we were friends back then.

When I was a kid I kinda had a crush on him. And it lasted for a while. Untill one day my father decided Mattheo was a bad influence.

We met again in school but then he would make this little remarks. They were a joke and later on they still were but I was bored of them.

We grew apart. Grew apart and never made up again. Since then I promised myself to hate him. Hate him forever.

And now this is us. Two people that hate each other more then anyone does and ever will.

Forced to marry each other against our will. Back to the story.

They were all screaming and squealing. "SHUT UP, MATTHEO OUT DID HIMSELF" Enzo was screaming.

"DAMM RIGHT, HE DID" Theodore and Daphne yelled in same time before looking at each other and blushing.

I just give them a warm smile and shortly glance at Mattheo who was looking at me but looked away immediately.