20| his birthday date

~time skip to Mattheo's birthday that is by Google 29 December~

Y/N'S POV

Mattheo's birthday.

Mattheo is still sleeping and there is no signs that he'll be waking up any time soon.

I leave a soft and gentle kiss on his neck which wakes him just equally like water was splashed on him.

His hands wrap around my waist as he lifts me up on top of him. My head resting on his chest.

"Good morning, wifey" he says smiling. "Good morning, hubby" I say laughing. "Well what was that for?" he asks kissing my lips.

"Oh just starting your birthday" I say innocently. "Oh, really?" he asks and I nod. "Happy birthday, Mattheo" I say.

"Thank you, darling" he says giving me a peck on the lips. "Okay now get up" I say getting off of him.

"Oh come on, I can't even cuddle with my wife on my birthday" he whines. Like a little kid.

"Nope" I say. "Ugh, and I got my hopes up that I will have a romantic lovely morning with my wifey" he pouts.

I laugh. "Mattheo, get up" I say. "No, thanks" he responds. "Fine suit yourself, I'm going to take a shower. I wanted you to join me but I guess if you don't want to get up" I fake sigh.

"No, no, I'M UP" Mattheo says literally jumping up from bed. And rushing next to me.

I already close bathroom door. "OH COME ON PLEASEEEEE" he whines from other side of the door.

"Fine only because it's your birthday and no funny business boy" I say as he squeals as I open the door.

In a second I am being carried to bathtub.

~time skip~

We took a shower and got ready. "Okay starting off with pancakes for breakfast" I say.

Mattheo does a loud fake gasp and hand over heart. "No cereals for breakfast? Who the fuck are you and where is Y/n?" he says as I roll my eyes.

"Fuck off" I say pushing him and he just laughs wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"You know I'm just joking with you darling" he says kissing my cheek. And leaning his forehead to my side.

"Whatever, now sit down" I say and we both sit down at the table. "Here you go" I say handing him the plate.

He looks at heart shaped pancakes on it before looking up at me with a smile. "Thank you m'lady" he says smiling.

"Of course" I smile as we eat intensely staring at each other and just randomly burst into laughter.

And done. "Okay now" I start. "Okay now we can cuddle for a bit" he says picking me up and throwing me on the couch.

"I guess we could cuddle for a bit" I say quietly as Mattheo does that little high pitched scream before hugging me like koala bear and not letting go.

"Remind me again how did I manage to hate you before" I laugh. "I don't know. I was pretty likable you were the mean one" he mumbles.

"Yeah right, you were being a bitch" I say as he laughs and mumbles "maybe". I close my eyes for a second before remembering something.

I instinctively push him off the sofa to the floor. "WHAT THE HELL? What was that for" he asks worried.

"Remember at the start of our marriage when you made me sleep on the floor well this is a payback" I say sarcastically smiling.

He chuckles before climbing on the sofa again. "I guess I deserved it" he says pulling me closer and hugging me.