Ice Cubes (Trial #9)

"Yeow-ly shit, that's cold!" Connie yelped as Stevens mouth met her pussy, a wicked glint in his eye.

He sucked on the ice cube and licked across her clit slowly. "Yeah?"

"Mmmhm!" She couldn't answer past the piercing cold on her entrance, the direct contact made her freeze, literally. It was friction and erotic, with a chill that made her orgasm rise like a balloon.

Steven experimented, dragging his tongue over when it was at its coldest, trying to figure out what combinations of cool versus freezing would push her over. Her sounds even sounded different, her normal soft moans were now sharp cries of surprise. It was like adding another filter to his music editing software, and he absolutely loved this one.

"St-Steven!" She gasped and gave him a coy smile. "You've gotta try it too~ oh stars! Cold!"

He giggled and crunched the rest of the cube down. "There's no way in hell." His tongue swirled around her insides, bringing the cold to her cervix just to watch her seize.

Her hips rolled. "Chicken." He nuzzled deeper when she grabbed his head and moaned.

At least until his mind processed the insult.

He pulled away and grumbled, "I am not a chicken."

And even panting and freshly orgasmed she started clucking and crooning. "Ba-caw!"

"I am NOT a chicken. Having a cold dick sounds like–,"

"BA-CAW!" She shrieked playfully. "You gonna lay me an egg too? Ba-cawwwwww..."

His honor was tainted by even the mere mention! He gave her a death stare and huffed. "Fine then. We'll see who's a chicken."

She cracked the tray and dug one out, dragging it over her tongue with eye contact. "We'll see."

So, that's how Steven ended up getting a very cold blowjob that made him nearly pass out against the floor.

The way that the cold sharpened his senses and added to those currents of pleasure was weird in and of itself. His toes curled and his breathing came out in patchy squeaks and gasps as she orally took him out.

His therapist had recommended TIPPS skills, temperature exposure being the main focus. But he was pretty sure this isn't what Jeanne had had in mind.

"That's – going to do something real fast." He grimaced and watched her bob her head. She looked so pretty sucking him off, but christ her mouth was a completely new terrain now.

She slowed and pulled off with a pop. "Do you want to paint me, or feed me?"

He grabbed onto his cock and squeezed. "I want to paint you."

Connie's lips curled with satisfaction. "Call me the Mona Lisa then."

It was eerie for his dick to be chilly to the touch, but it was there and it was hard. He would get off fast with her eyes smoldering at him like that. She loved to watch him get himself off, and through a few awkward embarrassing times and then cumming way too much, he'd learned to enjoy it completely too. "The pun I wanna make– is... so terrible."

Her freezing tongue met the end of his cock and he hiccoughed, slowing down with shaky breaths. "You always paint the prettiest pictures. I love you."

A statement as simple as pass the salt always ended up getting him off. Her love was his ultimate turn on, but he then couldn't resist grabbing her head so her mouth would finish the job. "Connie, Connie, Connie... shit," His legs buckled as the orgasm knocked the breath out of him. It was so cold and hot it was all he could do to not thrust into her mouth and choke her airflow. He tried to push through the fog and he pulled her off so he could see her.

His cum, tinged slightly pink with his essence, had sprayed across her face and breasts. Connie scrunched up her nose adorably as she dragged a finger through it and felt more on them too. A soft rising of her throat as she swallowed whatever her mouth had caught made his stomach pang in further desire. What a beautiful sight.

"Oh my stars. Thank you!" He gasped out and leaned his weight against the bed. "Are you okay?"

"Unexpected, but yes I'm very okay." She giggled and reached out a hand to squeeze his.

"I am so so sorry," He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't know what came over me."

"You've certainly never done that before." She blindly reached for the towel he provided and wiped it all off, selfishly snatching tastes of it as much as she could.

He was red in the face and positively humiliated. "It was autopilot. I changed my mind halfway through. I wanted to paint you and feed you. My bad." He rubbed his neck bashfully and she laughed.

"It's okay. Come cuddle."

"Or..." His eyes fell to the apex of her legs.

"I suppose we can settle on 'or'."