Odaxelagnia/Orgasm Denial (Trial #15)

"Fuh– shit!" Her hips bucked against his mouth at the feel of his teeth digging into the flesh there.

He held until he was satisfied and observed the indentation. "You taste like cookies." Pink eyes lifted to hers. "Why?"

"Vanilla sugar scrub I'm trying out." She'd been unaware of his tongue tasting her with all of the feel good chemicals rushing through her body, but she couldn't begin to try and be unaware of how hungry he sounded.

This time his tongue ran over her with a warm wetness that made her squeak. "This is going to be problematic for you."

"Why?"

He moved back to lift her foot and kiss his way to her calf. He latched on until she gasped out. The process was repeated on the other side, careful not to heal it away. "Sometimes I get cravings for something sweet. Sometimes I get cravings for you. Mixing it is borderline stupid if you'd like to keep your back intact."

He worked his way up between her legs, leaving exactly what he promised on every few inches of her thighs. Every time Connie hissed and squirmed until he let go. "Tell me if I'm hurting you, love." His tongue dropped between her pussy lips to taste her essence, that warmth and fulfilling meal he couldn't resist.

Try as she might to respond to tell him he wasn't, he was clearly intent on mind fucking her on top of everything. The slight rough friction of his tongue against her clit brought her hands down to hold him in place so she could chase the orgasm he was obediently working towards.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Her body tensed in preparation but he untangled her fingers from his hair and pulled away licking his lips gleefully. "You bastard!"

He narrowed his eyes and bit that spot that always shut her up. Or at least made her only able to respond with pitiful whines and cries of his name. Her left side was more sensitive than the right so he didn't need to bear down as hard here, but he did anyways. Her being just on the edge was exactly how he wanted her, and with no healing spit to soothe the pain it was making her all the more horny. "You're like a chew toy."

"Fuck you," She breathlessly groaned. "I'm not a chew toy."

He raised his head in challenge. "You don't think so?"

"I don't."

Her side was soft enough that he could use them here, just slightly. The sharpness of his teeth made her repeat the same squeaking noise every time he bit down harder. It was too comical not to smirk up at her. "You sound like a chew toy." He switched over and tasted more of that sweetness. "The sweetest sin."

"Every time you say that it knocks the wind out of me," She admitted sheepishly.

"Good." He kissed down to her pussy and stretched his tongue to rub against her g-spot. She thanked him profusely, spreading her legs to give him more room to play.

"Steven~ oh my god that feels so so good!"

He pulled away again and she growled until she saw his expression: beet red and guiltily grinning.

"What? What's the matter?"

He glanced off to the side and shook his head. "Sometimes you sound just like..." He stopped and shook his head. "You make me feel young."

"We are young. No middle age yet." She was still annoyed about being edged but this was interesting. "What do you mean?"

"I mean absolutely nothing."

"But–," Before she could finish calling him out he kissed up her arm until he reached her neck and bit everywhere he could reach. It was wild and desperate to bring her pleasurable sounds to higher volumes and distract.