Abduction as Seduction (Trial #1) Part 1 🍋

"We're starting off kind of heavy aren't we?" Connie murmured anxiously. "I don't want to freak you out too soon."

I cracked my neck and shrugged, glancing up at my cautious girlfriend with all the love and understanding in the world. "Shouldn't we start from top to bottom alphabetically?"

A tight lipped grin spread over her face. "Is that what we're doing?"

"That's how I organized them. Look, I'm not afraid of any of these... missions. I'm more afraid of hurting you in the process." I held her hips tenderly, my mind briefly flashing to what I could do to her. I could hurt her if I really wanted to, but I didn't, I truly fucking didn't.

"You'll never hurt me, not in any ways I don't want you to. I just feel guilty..." She trailed off, wringing her hands as she became lost in thought.

"Hey, don't get so in your head. You'll have time to think and come to terms when we get there, or I guess, when I forcibly take you to where we're going." I gave her a shit eating grin and waggled my eyebrows, breaking her out of her nerves to shove at me. I loved how she tried to fight me occasionally, I loved my feisty girlfriend.

"How come you're so chill about this?" She croaked weakly. "I feel like I shouldn't get to live them out. Like somehow I'm not... special enough." Her brows knit together in conflicted frustration, and I could tell she needed pre-care.

"One, don't talk down to yourself or we're skipping to S so I can spank you. Two, I wouldn't be chill about this with anyone else. And three, I wouldn't be chill about this with anyone else because you are special." I cupped both of her cheeks, looking deep into her eyes, searching for the love I felt for her in there. "You're my everything. You're every star in the sky, every blade of grass in the ground, every grain of sand and every drop in the ocean. You," A kiss. "Are," Another. "My," And one more. "Everything."

And to my expectations, she started to cry. I knew being sappy, reminding her just how much I loved her in my own special way would cure her if only for the moment.

"That's so stupid," She sniffled into my chest. "So schmaltzy. I'm going to throw up all over you."

"Completely not my thing," I laughed and rocked her, swaying gently in tune with the music ever present in my mind. She was my music too, but I was saving that line for something special. "Besides, crying it out will help your nerves settle. Ask me how I know."

She hiccuped and laughed. "I love you."

"I love you too Ni, go hang out with your friends. And remember," My tongue found a home on her collarbone and trailed up her neck causing a delightful shiver. "It's okay to scream," I bayed softly.

All the hairs on her body stood on end and she moved back to squint at me, scrubbing already dried tears off of her face. "I feel like more than once you're going to make me wonder if you haven't already thought about these things prior."

Not quite, but yes. "I'll never tell." I tucked my hands in my pockets and locked lips with her. "I'm going to miss you."

She snorted and hoisted her bag over her shoulder as she stood. "It could be a minute, an hour or a year. It's your choice, Steven."

"So it is. I love you, and you're precious to me. No matter what happens." She started to walk off, smiling gratefully but I called out to her one more time. "What's our safe words?"

"Green for keep going, yellow for slow down, red for stop." She recited with the knob in her hand. "I'll see you soon, yeah?"

I grinned mischievously. "Maybe."

She departed and as I heard her car start I exhaled a long, strained breath. This was going to be hard, and not like a test or an essay would be, but the kind of hard that could result in a dusty explosive disaster as things came crashing down, or a sweet victory she'd gush over and about for years to come. I couldn't afford to fail.