Emolophilia (Trial #5)

Thank god he'd pulled his hair up into a ponytail today because he wouldn't have stopped what he was doing to fix it.

It started out as a friendly tap on the shoulder as Connie walked by, momentarily getting him to look in the other direction. She called him a slow-poke, the highest rank of the oldest of kindergarten insults, but one that he could not allow.

His gasp of disbelief and betrayal sounded as he clutched his heart. "How... dare you! Do you know who the hell I am?"

She pretended to study him with distaste. "I dunno. Not ringing any bells..."

"I'm Steven fucking Universe." His tone was one of supreme confidence, low and almost quavering with challenge.

"Is that middle name with a capital 'F' or is it for dramatic effect? Cause I don't want to have to tell my mom what your real name is." She laughed when he shook his head like Lion would shake his mane even though it was up. He rolled his eyes over a blush and held up a finger to pull it out, repeating the silent rebuttal. "What did you say your name was?"

His chest puffed with pride. "Steven Quartz Universe."

"That's my man!" She pumped her fist, whooping before adding, "And yet he can't seem to catch me."

"What?"

She booked it out of the living room and down the hall. Immediately he took pursuit, calling her a butthead after she narrowly dodged his hands by tucking and rolling off of the bed before he could grab her.

She stopped and spun around so fast he could have barreled into her if he hadn't been expecting it. "You are so rude!"

Now it was his choice to turn tail and run. Connie shouted a string of very inappropriate words and charged, easily vaulting over a short wall he put up with his powers. "I could beat you at any time! Just- just give up!"

She reached out with all her might and jumped enough to graze his pinky.

There he lay on the floor, coughing weakly as he squinted at her face with a grim smile. "C-Connie..."

She faked sobbed and stroked his cheek. "Oh Steven, I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go so far." She loved the silly games they got up to when no one was around. It was like the younger versions of themselves were playing with each other, and truly, what could be more fun?

"It's what needed to be done." He slowed his breathing, then gasping and clutching at her tit as he got into character. "D-don't worry... I'll s-see you in heaven."

"Don't you die on me, Steven Universe!" She laughed and they nuzzled until their lips brushed together. She laid next to him on their living room floor, now an adult again to kiss the man she was so in love with even the school girl from before who didn't know him loved him too. "I feel like I don't tell you how much you mean to me."

"You tell me all the time, Ni."

"No, just," A kiss. "I wonder if I'm doing it right."

An eyebrow slid up. "Do you remember, a couple of years ago you lost your mind over shoes and I palm read you without trying?"

"How could I forget?" Their lips linger this time, locking in an almost heated kiss.

"Ni, you tell me every time you kiss me. You tell me every time you come home from work. You tell me that every time you wake up in my bed. When you cook my food, or clean the bathroom, or so much as look at me. You say it loud and clear, honey, okay?" He raised his kiss to her forehead. He could not be bothered to try to imagine where he'd be without her, it's easier to focus on the present. His life being built with her in it has been spiritually satisfying, and every word he said was true.

"But how do you know if I don't say it?" She whined. "That doesn't make any sense!"

He hated to bring this up. "How do you know when I need to get topped anally? How do you know I'm in love with you?"

She scoffed. "It's practically written on your face in sharpie. You give heavy  "Hot but happily taken" vibes," She sheepishly added.

"Same with you. For how long it took for you to get used to dating and being Steven-d again you sure've gotten shmaltzy." He pressed his palm to her cheek. "You hide your feelings well, or you at least have more self control than I do." He let her laugh at that and snuggled closer. "But sometimes I can see it in your eyes." He was looking at it right now, invisible to him really but opaque to his mind. It was intoxicating. "Your eyes betray you real bad, Ni." He slowed his speech and followed the bow of her lip with his thumb.

Neither knew which one initiated the kiss, but once they found themselves doing it they didn't stop. She held his face, traced his undercut and whimpered. She could never get over the way his body felt against her. She wouldn't ever be able to describe how everywhere he touched glowed with need.

He loved the sounds she made for him, his little symphony that made his heart malfunction every time. Connie's leg wrapped over one of his and then she was under him with her legs spread. Every rub against her made them both shiver. He could feel the heat from their clothes between them and pressed against her harder. She twitched so hard he could feel her clenching. He growled and redoubled his efforts.

Steven was always so good at grinding against her it blew her mind. They were young, stressed and horny because they were stressed. They got carried away fast and often and now she was on her living room floor with his solid cock rubbing into her clit. "So good!"

"Yeah? I know you like when I have you like this," He crooned in her ear and nibbled the lobe. "You like the primal passion."

She tried to laugh as her hips started working faster. "All of your passion is primal-,"

As if to prove it, his hand slammed down next to her head. He gripped her side and hummed lowly. "Close. Very."

She didn't know if it was fusion remnants in them or if it was just some coincidence, but she could always gain pleasure from his pleasure. She gasped and nodded vigorously. "We're going to need to do laundry."

"Ohhh not yet. You're going to ruin our sheets after this, I'm so pent up," He winced when her grip on his arms got tighter.

"F-faster!" She was close, so close she was already practically cumming by the time her warning was out. He shuddered at the dual warm of her wetness soaking into his pants and cumming into his own boxers.

It was naughty.

It was erotic.

It was their guilty little pleasure.