Aftercare (Trial #11 Complete)

"I feel like a baby."

Steven poured the water over her back and chuckled. "You're 𝑚𝑦 baby," He cooed and kissed her again and again.

"Ewwww..." She giggled. "I am 𝑛𝑜𝑡 your baby."

He pulled her against himself and leaned towards the back of the tub. "Don't lie to yourself."

She wanted to see his face so badly but his chest pressed to her back and the hot water was so heavenly she could only close her eyes and murmur, "You got me. Your baby."

"That's right. All mine." He kissed the top of her head. "Don't go falling asleep on me yet, I still have to bathe you, love."

She whined and forced her eyes to open. "I'm so comfy!"

The sound of him opening her body wash came immediately after and he pressed it into her back. "Shhhh... I'll be as fast as I can." He lathered her all the way up to her neck, thankful she'd tied her hair up in preparation earlier. Her skin was achingly beautiful, he couldn't help but kiss it even with the soap. He sputtered and hacked when he kissed too deeply and she tittered at him.

"Don't get distracted, Starboy. You can kiss me all you want outside of the tub when I'm asleep in your arms." She turned to look at him and stuck out her lip. "Honey, why are you crying?"

"Am I?" He reached up to touch his face and laughed. "I didn't realize. You're just a blessing. That's all."

"You could've just said you had soap in your eyes," She teased.

His jaw dropped for a split second. "That sucks so hard." A salacious grin sprouted as he leaned forward to run the loofah over her breasts. "Not as hard as you do though."

She gasped in mock offense. "So now you're saying you think I suck?"

"No, I'm 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 you suck dick like a fucking goddess. Don't put words in my mouth by running yours or I'll have to put something in it to shut you up," He grumbled. His hand dipped below the water and between her legs. A sharp breath was all it took for him to kiss her again at full strength. "You're so beautiful, intelligent, mine."

She sighed and slumped against him happily. "I love you so much, thank you for doing all of this with me."

He fought off the blush that wanted to come and cleared his throat. "Is it better than the stories?"

"Oh my stars, it's 𝑠𝑜 much better than the stories! We could write our own and become a best seller!" She proclaimed with a wiggle that sloshed the water around.

He chuckled and rinsed her off. "We could call it Capturing Connie."

"Now that I like."