Impact Play/Implied Special Interest (Trial #10)

The floor in the bedroom was dirty. It needed a scrub to get the sand from deep under the fibers, be swept, vacuumed, and shampooed. Connie could see each individual crumb at the moment, namely because her face was dangling over the floor.

"You comfortable, Berry? It's really important to me that you're comfy." Steven smoothed his hands over her back to bring her attention to him. "Are you okay?"

"The floor is dirty." She wrinkled her nose and he burst into laughter. "It is! We need to clean it!"

"Okay is that hindering your comfortability?"

She simpered. "No. Guess you'll have to spank me about it."

His lips curled in and he sighed. "I'm so scared to hurt you."

"You won't, I promise. But if–," His hand swung down with a light slap that made her squeal. "H-hey!"

He chuckled, his face staring to turn pink. "Sorry, I had to psyche myself up and I was going to do it then or never. And never wasn't an option."

"Steven I'm serious–," He did it a bit harder this time. "Oh that's 𝑝-𝑝𝑒𝑟f𝑒𝑐𝑡!" Her hips lifted into his touch. "You good?"

Steven's swallow was comically loud as he watched her ass bounce in a way he hadn't seen before. "Can I do it again?"

She giggled. "Did someone get a kink unlocked?"

The intensity was brought up just a tiny bit, and he rapped her ass six times before he answered again. "Count."

"Count? C-count what?" Her mind was already too far gone to put the pieces together by herself. Her ass was still stinging slightly and the way he was rubbing it made her panties begin to dampen.

"The spankings." He punctuated his sentence with another spank. "Count them." The man sounded more curious than serious but when she counted the first aloud, she couldn't help but notice activity against her side.

"Two! St-Steven you're poking me," She giggled.

"Yeah? You like when I poke you though. Just means he loves you too." He booped her nose and gave her a much harder spank that sent tears to her eyes and a yelp flying out of her mouth. "Look at your pretty bottom turn red. You're so cute."

"Three," She croaked in reply. "More."

"Sign for it." He was definitely being demanding now, but she happily obliged. "Fuck you're so cute I could eat you up. Okay, ten more."

Each swat made her toes curl, or the air around her buzz, or even Steven grunt with approval and grow harder. There was something incredibly sinful about all of this, some touch to it that was indefinitely taboo but it was out of his reach. Every time he spanked her he admired those cotton panties, her sweet squeals or soft sniffles. She was always enticing to him, but this was just too much.

"I'm going to need to get off after this. You got me, Spanking Kink unlocked."

She lifted and turned to him, her eyes squinted. "You okay?"

He nodded. "Always. Don't worry about that, you just bend over and look pretty for me." His kisses were so gentle and sweet and it didn't exactly feel like it was because he felt sorry for "hurting" her. "Bend over, baby."

She did as he asked and let him drag his fingers between her lips. In a daring moment, she decided to experiment. "Th-that feels good."

He chuckled as he lined himself up, surprisingly very impatient. "Yeah? Tell me how this feels." He slid in and laughed, 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔h𝑒𝑑, until he hit bottom. "You do crazy shit to my mind, Ni."

Being the proud slut she was she met his first thrust halfway and moaned, "Fucking... It feels so good! I love when you put your cock in me."

He growled and went from zero to 100 fast. He didn't even take off his shirt and open button up, no, he was doing this now. "Shit. Keep talking, princess. Your praise means everything."

'Princess' was a very rarely used nickname, and certainly not his go to like Berry or Ni. "I want more!" She squeezed around him and met him harder. "I want more cock! I want you to cum in me please!"

He shuddered and smacked her ass. "No, you're going to wait. You're too weak to do anything but take it, too small to do it yourself. Let me do it, you sit there and be good for me."

She spread her legs wider and let him edge her for nearly an hour before they both tumbled to the bed in a sweaty afterglow.

"Steven, that may have unlocked more than one kink."

He didn't respond and at first she thought he'd passed out, but then she caught a blush crawling up his neck. His arm moved to cover his face and he faked a snore.

"Nuh-uh. No, you don't get to avoid talking about your kinks with me when you are actively forcing mine out," She laughed and wrestled his arms away.

There have always been levels to Stevens embarrassment: Stage one was always the minor blush and sarcastic comment. Stage two brought a bit more blushing and a string of swears or offended little noises that always made her laugh and pinch his cheek. Stage three was the highest stage for regular embarrassment, a deep red all over his face and a pouty expression.

To be stage three embarrassed he'd have to have some kind of idea of what she was going to say.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

She brought herself down until their noses were touching. "Lying is naughty."

Instantly he nodded. "You're right. I'm sorry, baby."

"So, how long have you been a closeted caregiver?"

He groaned and pecked her lips before pushing her up. "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me."

"Steven, you are 𝑠𝑢𝑐h a drama queen." She cocked her head, trying to hold back laughter. "And not to bring... all that into this but–,"

"No, no," He waved her to a stop and sighed. "You're totally right. But it's easily top five and maybe even top three."

Connie was dumbfounded. "Why?! It's totally normal to enjoy taking care of someone!"

"But I want it to be innocent, dammit!" He covered his face with his hands and lamented his high sex drive. "Anytime I see you do something like color or when you do that cute little nose wiggle while I'm cooking or read I just wanna drag you to the bedroom and I 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 somehow there's something wrong with it."

She threw her head back and laughed. "When we're old and grey it can be innocent."