part:6

There is a who is burning in jealousy when yn kissed jungkook's neck the person fisted his palm and mumbled..... I will definitely snatch her from you her sexy and hot body is only belong to me.

Then jimin came and spoke .. taehyung why are you staring at them.

Taehyung: ac..tually I was seeing if jungkoo..k is try to hurt y.nn

Ohhh ..it's ok he wouldn't let's go classes are going on.

Jungkook and yn also left but not for classes he took her with her and yn spoke... Jungkook whe..re are you dragging me. he stopped and said ...you will like it just come with me.
She held college gate being stubborn and guards look at them jungkook glared at guards and said ..... Sweetheart don't force me throw you on my shoulder.
Yn stopped and look at him saying... I don't wa..nt to come with you.

Jungkook freed her hands from gate and dragged her towards his car and they went .

It's was silence in car yn is amazed by his royalty that how much money he have. Then her thoughts broke down when she felt something on her thigh which is covered by her loosen jeans.she look down and saw its jungkook's hand he smirked looking at her facial expressions and squeezed it harder aaa.hhh she screamed little jungkook felt his body felt different sensation by her moans he spoke still drinking with one hand ... Babydoll your sweet moans are making me hard.
Yn look at him and then immediately outside of window jungkook rub his hand on her thigh yn held his hand saying.. stay in you ...r limits.

Jungkook: sweetheart for you I can break every limit.saying this he stopped the car infront of big resturant yn look at him and said w..hy we came here . Jungkook went closer to hear and said .. for fucking you. Yn cheeks turned red and jungkook spoke it's resturant so we are here to eat breakfast as I didn't have yet I was planning to eat with you .

Yn : bu..t I already had it she said looking down.
Jungkook smiled and made her look at her saying.. so what little more wouldn't harm you.

He get down and open car door for her she look around getting down that it's number one and expensive restaurant in city. She look at her clothes and said .. I wouldn't go I..nn you go I will wait outside.
Jungkook crushed his eyebrows saying ..what the problem with  going
Inside .
Yn again shook her head saying ... Ev . .en  workers would have best dressing than me. Jungkook look at her from head to tie and it made her uncomfortable she pulled her hoodie down jungkook held her hand saying.. stop pulling it otherwise it would ripped. Yn stopped and step back. He held her hand and dragged her inside the restaurant. Many of people were there and because of its royality people dressing sense is matching with its vibe. Yn hide her face with hairs and try to pull her hand back from his grip .

They sat in VIP area as he don't want any kind of disturbance while eating with her . Jungkook made her sit before him showing his gentle side then one waiter came and before he ask for order he look at yn and then her thighs he lick his lips and then take order. Yn know that waiter look at her as her six scene is strong but she didn't say anything then order arrived and waiter was about to served her but he intentionally push glass of water and it fell on her lap waiter took this chance and rub her thigh saying sorry again and again yn felt his hand going upwards jungkook got up and said .. yn are you are you hurt. She look at him with teary eyes and jungkook become confused that why she would cry for felling water. Then what he say made his blood boiled waiter hand in on thigh jungkook grabbed him from coller and punched him harder saying... How dare you touch her ....

Waiter try to speak then jungkook started beating him yn is feeling embarassed as she thought everything happened because of her jungkook was about to hit him near wall then yn hug him from behind jungkook stopped and waiter fell down he turned and saw her red face he hugged her and patted her back yn hide her face in his chest and he rub her hair too.

Jungkook: babydoll look at me .
Like obident child she look at him he kissed her forehead and both cheeks saying... Baby why didn't you tell me earlier.

She wiped her tears and said .. I w..as scared. Jungkook again hug her and they left from there. They are going back to college then she said a.mm sorry because of me you didn't e..at lunch. Jungkook look at her and said ..then what about icecream.she smiled little and they had icecream yn  took money from her pocket to pay but jungkook glared at her saying...don't you dare to pay .she scared and said w..hy . Jungkook took his wallet and pay saying ... You ar..e my girl and I wouldn't let you pay any single penny for things until this jeon jungkook is alive .just tell me what you want and things would be infront of you.

Yn cheeks became red turned red because of his statement jungkook packed her red cheeks and people are looking at them yn look around and then towards him saying.. th..ey are looking at us. He again pecked her cheeks and said ... I don't care I don't give fuc..to them.

Yn saw girls are looking at her with judgemental eyes look down then he dragged her towards car and they left for college.

It's already lunch break and taehyung is looking for yn then guards tell but earlier scene he punched collage gate and saw jungkook car entering in.

Taehyung pov: yn I wouldn't let you be with jungkook. You don't know what you did with me when you I hug you that day I feel like my whole body got heated and wants more don't worry I will definitely get what I want.

Some days passed like this jungkook and yn started to become friends and sometimes he got angry over small things when she talk with boys and ignore him for others . Yn is trying to understand his behaviour but she didn't he is difficult to predict.

However taehyung is getting impatient that how he will separate both of them as jungkook is not leaving her when she went to use washroom he stand outside of it.

Taehyung: I think I should play smart than harder I know what I should do. Saying this he smirked.

It's another day and then someone came and said .. hey are you new girl . Yn look at him he looked so simple and kind nature yn nodded then he said .. can we became friends.

Yn was about to open her mouth then another voice get their attention....

WHY DONT YOU ASK ME TO BECAME YOUR FRIEND.
jungkook spoke and took longs steps towards them.....