part:20

Yn is trying to free herself but jungkook is stronger and he is getting mad because of her ignorance and struggle to get free herself.

Aftersome time jungkook yn and jungkook reached at his place and he again carry her to his room . Jungkook threw her on bed and ask in anger.

" Now tell what mistake i did that you are ignoring me"

Yn did't say anything and try to run from there jungkook caught her by her waist and again push her on bed and hover above her she is feeling so much closeness her heart is beating fast .

" Yn don't test my patience " jungkook said in husky voice.

Yn: Jung..gkook leave me I don't want to be wi..th you.

As the words left from her mouth jungkook grip got tigthen around her wrist and yn hiss in pain.

" So you want breakup "

She nodded.

" This is impossible park yn I will never leave you not  even after my death "

You are only mine ....

" No..o  yo..u used me"

Jungkook became confused then asked

" What do you mean by use?

Yn: yo..u u..sed me and no..w you love dai..sy I k..now .

now jungkook got everything what she is taking about he is already angry now she put fuel in it .

" Park yn girls are dieing to spend one night stand with me and you are saying I used you..... I fucking love you.

AND I DIDN'T USE YOU THAT DAY WE MAKE LOVE AND NOT I BUT YOU WERE ALSO ENJOYING THAT.

jungkook yelled .

Yn started to cry as his words are making her heart beat faster jungkook did't stop and said putting his weight on her.

" Am telling you one and last time you are mine and you belong to jeon jungkook '
Keep this in your pea size mind.

Yn is crying under him and jungkook said...

" Now stop crying and let's go I will drop you" ..
Yeah and daisy is not my girlfriend infact you are the one.

" Don't you think I should get angry instead of you  . You are the one who did mistake and force me to act like this . This is last time am warning you if you again try to ignore and keep eating that fucking medicines then I will chop you"

Yn is still crying not because of jungkook is scolding her but for her doubts she is still not satisfied with jungkook's explanation that he don't like daisy .

Yn : Jun..gkook I wa..nt to go home .

" Why it's not like I will eat you if you stay here" jungkook said with smirk .

Yn look at him saying" pl..ease "

He understood that yn is still having insecurities.
He kissed her forehead saying softly"
Yn no matter how angry I am I will never hate you, never hurt you ,never stop loving you. You are my life and I will make you my wife "

"And mother of my babies " he whisper .

Yn blushed.

Jungkook kissed her pink cheeks and dropped her home.

Taehyung and daisy both are drinking and daisy is over .

" I will not leave that fatty yn she snatched my jungkook from me" daisy said in drunken voice.

Taehyung threw glass on floor and stood up he is in his senses.... NO HE SNATCHED MY YN FROM ME AND I WILL PUNISH YN TOO FOR CHOOSING HIM.

they both made plan daisy and taehyung both shaked hand .

Yn is in her room and jungkook is laying on her bed yes jungkook did't leave after dropping her and came with her.

Jungkook took shower there and yn is taking ..

Yn came out wearing tower as she came out to take clothes she was about to go in bathroom then jungkook held her arm and she fell on him.

Before yn say something jungkook started kissing her neck and giving hickeys yn is moaning and loosing control.

Jungkook squzzed her ass aaa.hh Jun..gkook yn moaned .

" Yes love moan my name like this yes " he said squeeze her ass more.

Yn: Jun...gkook I a.m only in towel.

" I wouldn't mind if you don't even have it " he said .

Yn try to get up from him but jungkook hug her tightly and squzzed her body with her.

He made her stand and now both are standing infornt of mirror jungkook did't say anything and removed her towel yn eyes widened and she was about to run but jungkook back hug her.

" Shh love dont be shy I have already seen every inch of your .so now you need to look at your beautiful body .

" These beautiful things he said cupping her boobs "
Jung..kook pleas..e.

Jungkook: why love I love them and they are beautiful he said squeezing them yn moaned .

He rubb her stomach and yn is feeling heavy as her heart is running like runner.
His hands are closed to her princess part...

" Jun..gkook a..m shy"

Jungkook: why love it not wrong to admire your lover beauty.he said kissing her tummy ...

Yn closed her eyes and jungkook knows she is melting and wants him.

Jungkook: love I know how my touch is making you needy but it's not right time for it . I know your period date is near so I don't want to hurt you...

Yn opened her eyes hearing his words and before she asked jungkook said

" I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU LOVE EVEN WHAT BRAND YOU USE "

yn is feeling so much shy around him jungkook get up and hug her naked body . He made her wear clothes and they both slept hugging each other.

It's morning and jungkook already left .

It's been ten minutes jungkook is staring at yn time to time while  driving.

"Jungkook focus on driving "

Jungkook kissed her hand which he is hold in his and he smiled.

They reached college and daisy came running and about to hug jungkook but he step back saying.

" Don't ever try to hug me only one girl have all these right and she is standing next to me" he said Looking at yn .

Yn smiled and daisy felt anger...

In classroom jungkook saw yesterday boy he look down Looking at jungkook yn was about to ask him about his health they jungkook said .

" YN SIT HERE AND DONT DARE TO TALK WITH ANY BOY"

jungkook said being overpossive and yn felt something different but ignored thinking it as a part of his showing love but UNAWARE that

" HE IS GOING TO BECOME HER CONTROLLER"