part:26

Jungkook planned everything and soon he is going to get what he desires.

Yn and jungkook both are going collage suddenly jungkook asked something which caused yn to shock and worried as she never thought about it.

" Sweetheart my parents are tomorrow and I want you to meet them don't worry I already told them everything and they dont have any problem so tell me when you and your family meet mine?

He asked going close to her.

Yn: ac..tually Jun..gkook don't you think it's little early I mean..we are still in collage and mo..re is waiting for u..s.

Jungkook smiled as he know this would be her explanation.He weakly smiled and again said...

" Baby I know it's early but don't you want to become you officially?

yn mind is now blank as she promised her father that she would never let their head downs and always do whatever they want but she fell in love with jungkook so what would happend if they did't accept their relationship.

Yn..yn ..jungkook shake her calling her name .

Yn: o..kh but fi..st I will tal..k with my parents.

Jungkook nodded and they enter in collage .

Here taehyung is all ready just waiting for her to arrived .

Yn saw taehyung and ran towards him and jungkook was shocked because of her this sudden action yn and taehyung hug each other and taehyung smelled her as it's satisfying his lust.

His actions did't go unnoticed by jungkook he clentch his hands in fist and his eyes has range .

Yn broke hug and taehyung smiled to her yn heart is pure that's why she never thought about these things and because jungkook promised yn so he did't do anything but he knows how to control these types of situations.

Jungkook went towards yn saying... " Babe what happened is everything alright"

Yn and taehyung look at him .

" I mean you both are really happy is there anything special which I dont know?

Yn was about to speak but taehyung squzze her hand and she flipped her words" yeah jun.gkook actually me and taehyung becomes good friends so I thought to give this friendship a good chance.

" Ooh is that so? Jungkook asked raising eyebrow.

Yn and jungkook left but taehyung secretly gestured yn to meet him and she nodded.

It's half of lecture and yn received message from taehyung in which she was informed to come at lunch break.

Jungkook is getting impatient as he don't like when yn ignore him for others.
But he has to bear it untill his plan got successful.

Yn made excuse as she wanted to meet taehyung but jungkook is sticking to her it' was bit difficult for her to get away from jungkook.

" Y..ah you don't have any idea how I excused myself for coming. He..re." yn said huffing.

Taehyung smiles faked and gave her water ..." Ok so know tell me what you wanna say and why you stopped me telling jungkook?

It's not hard for taehyung to mislead her and he spoke " actually yn I think I should propose my love and I need little help of your will you?

Yn smiled and nodded

" Yn I did't tell jungkook because am insecure what if she reject me and jungkook will make fun of me " he said making pout.

" Actually I planned something and am going to ask her tomorrow night so as you are also a girl so would you come at my place for helping me in  "

Yn face changed and taehyung knew it .

" No ..no don't worry, jungkook wouldn't know about it and you will be safe you can trust me .

After thinking so much yn agreed cause she don't want to make taehyung feel that she has no trust on him.

" Ok I will come but don't broke my trust" yn said

Taehyung: I wouldn't so I will pick you tomorrow evening.

Yn nodded and they left.

Taehyung pov: o my bub how innocent you are don't worry I would snatch your this innocence on my bed.he smirked thinking this.

Jungkook: where were you all this time?

Yn: actually Jun..gkook  I wa..nna tell you something.

" What" he said in deep voice.

I love you" yn said jungkook eyes soften and he kissed her cheeks replying back.

" Jungkook am re..ady" she said.

For what?

" A..m rea.dy fo..r do...i..ng I..t" she said blushing. Jungkook got what she wanna say and and his heart is beating so fast with happiness and excitement.

"Doing what love? He said acting innocent.

Yn did't spoke and jungkook cupped her face and said looking at her" love If you wouldn't tell me how I will get to know wh..at are you re..ady for huh?

Yn cheeks are red and jungkook is enjoying teasing her.

" I wa..nna n..o no we c..an .... I don't know jungkook how to tell but I wanna do it what we did that day .

Jungkook started laughing as she said all in one go and still don't able to say she wanna make love .

Yn eyes got teary as she felt embarassed and about to turn but jungkook backhug her and sniff her scent saying" why are you so cute huh?

"Le..ave me I d..not wanna talk to you" yn said breaking hug but jungkook hug tightly and whisper

" If my love wouldn't talk with me then with whom I will make love "

Yn eyes widened as jungkook knew what was saying but he was doing act all the time.

" Love we already did it and still you are afraid why don't you trust me?

He said breaking hug .

Yn shaked her head saying" I..I just..feel s..hy.

Jungkook pinched her cheeks and she moaned then he again whisper which made yn more red" I would love to hear you these moans when I will make love with you but today in different styles.

Yn look at him and he smirked .

Jungkook: so as my parents coming tomorrow so today we will spent time at my place and play games all night .

Yn got confused but he said slowly in last ...." But dirty games"

Yn hit his chest and he hug her.