part: 16

Its morning  and taehyung already reached college he is all dressed up and  waiting for yn so he can get closer to her . He is sureshot that his yesterday acting would definitely give him fruit of his hardwork.

But unaware that the opposite is jungkook .he has to passed by him to get yn.

Jimin : calm down bro why are you looking at entry again and again is someone is coming .

"Yes yn " jimin looked at him in shock and taehyung cursed himself smiling awkwardly

"I me..an jungkook and y..n"

Jimin: oo then you wait I didn't have my breakfast yet as you pulled me with you . So am going to get something to eat.

Jimin left and taehyung took deep breath for not getting caught. He look around as students started to gather in college then he saw jungkook coming.  His teeth grinded as he is not alone yn is walking beside him with smiling face.

They were about to passed by taehyung then he spoke .... Yn what are doing with him?

Jungkook look at him and speak before her.

" Why HYUNG is there any problems if she is with her boyfriend"

His tone is rude taehyung look at yn and again said

" OOO so where were her loving boyfriend when yesterday morning she was running in hall crying and half opened shirt"

His words made jungkook mad he want to punch his face as he is mentioning his girlfriend details.

Before jungkook spoke yn said ... " It was misunderstanding and now everything is ok" she said softly as she don't want to be rude.

Taehyung is mentally killing jungkook for roaming with yn .

Jungkook: If you are done so leave our way .

Taehyung step aside and they left .

Taehyung pov: jungkook you are the one who is trying to block my way but don't wory my pumpkin I will clear my path soon.

It's lunch break and today again yn is feeling pain in her stomach she drink some water but it's still paining.

Yn and jungkook both are sitting in college back side garden as his head is on her lap and he is playing game on his phone yn is carresing his hairs he is feeling love what he wants.

Yn stomach pain is increasing she is ignoring it yn push jungkook head little far from her stomach and jungkook immediately look At her.

" Babydoll did I put my weight on you"

Yn smiled and shaked her head . He smiled and again went in previous position.

Break is almost over and they are going towards class then yn put hand on her stomach and tears felt from her eyes .

Jungkook made her sit on bench and immediately made her drink water.

" Yn if you are sick that you should have told for" He is scolding her and yn is crying like child .

Jungkook did't wait and pick her in bridal style . Yn did't say anything as she is in heavy pain.

They reached hospital jungkook again pick her and run in .

Yn is in pain jungkook is worried but he didn't forget to mention specially female doctor. He also enter in as doctor know him and yn .

She did her tests and yn is feeling less pain as doctor give her medicine.

It's been two hours now yn is feeling better but still when she put her feets on earth with heavy steps she can feel pain her stomach.

Now yn and jungkook again sitting in front of doctor.