part:10

Jungkook dropped yn at her house as she started trusting him and he is happy she is trying.

It's night and yn did't have her dinner as a purpose to reduce her weight. Then her mom came in her room and said ...baby why didn't you have your dinner.

Yn : mom acc..tually I want to reduce some weight that's why I decided to skip dinner .

Mrs park: but bab..

Yn: mom don't worry I will drop this is idea if in few days I didn't feel any change .

Mrs park: baby it's fine if you want to loose weight but please don't go harsh on your self . Your health is your priority.

Yn smiled and hug her .

It's night and jungkook is messaging her yn reply done of them and started to explore sites as then her eyes got glued on something which is about weight loss and faster it's some kind of medicines yn check her savings and it's sufficient for it she placed order for it and smiled.

Yn pov: now I will take these medicines and loss my unwanted weight then nobody will judge me and I can wear my favourite clothes.

It's morning and and jungkook told yn that he is waiting outside of her house she told him to weight other side of her house. As yn don't want to know her neighbours he is her friend or boyfriend what they will think about her that why handsome and rich boy is behind this fatty girl.

She covered her face with scarf and went outside and saw jungkook is waiting for her.
As she went to him he immediately hug her tightly.

Yn : jung.kook lea..ve me .

Jungkook: why sweetheart i waited for long this moment when I will hug you like this everyday drop and pick you also spend romantic moments with you.

Yn blushed and jungkook pulled out from hug .

Jungkook: babydoll why you are you covering your face.

Yn : acctu..ally I w..as.

Jungkook: it's ok now get in . He opened door for her and went collage.

However taehyung is waiting for yn too but when he saw yn and jungkook enter in college and he is talking and smiling with her he made fist of his both palms and grind teeth.

Taehyung pov: why is jungkook always glued to yn he never leave her alone but till when I will mark her mine one day . Don't worry love I will protect you so nobody and see you except me . Only I will touch you , feel you and fuck you till we have cute family like you my love .

Taehyung....taehyung his thoughts break down as he saw jimin .

Jimin: where are you lost taehyung I was calling you . Let's go everyone is arrived and waiting for you.

Taehyung did't notice anything in the flow of his imagination.

Jimin pov : why taehyung always look at yn does he like her no..no jimin think positive everybody know jungkook loves her and why he would deceive his friend .

Jungkook and yn is with all members and then namjoon spoke .. let's go boys its time for classes.

Jungkook whined and said .. HYUNG you were teacher in past life and I was spoiled kid of your class that why you are taking revenge now and don't let me spend time with my sweetheart.

Yn smiled at his cute face then namjoon spoke .

You are still that spoiled kid now dont make excuses and go to your class.
They all smiled and yn too jungkook noticed her and smiled too .