part:18

Jungkook and yn enter in class but daisy was already sitting on their seat and waving her hand towards jungkook telling him to sat beside her .

Jungkook go towards her she give him space then jungkook spoke

" Get up it's our seat" he said in annoying tone.

Daisy: o it's ok you can sit with me .

Jungkook: if I said get up then it's mean stand up .

Daisy stood up and give them seat yn and jungkook sit down Daisy is killing yn in her mind.

Professor did't arrived yet jungkook side hug yn and kiss her cheeks she blushed . He pinch her cheeks .

Daisy pov: this bitch is enjoying my life .

Jungkook and yn attend classes and Daisy is behind them like disturbing them so they wouldn't spend time togather. Jungkook is getting angry and controlling himself.

Jungkook took yn in park after collage they were about to sit then he yn received call that her parents are going her grandmother house so she and her brother is alone now she have to go home.

" Yn it's not fair we didn't spend time togather" he said making pout.

'It's ok jungkook my parents wants me to take care of my brother " she said smiling and kiss his pouty face .

Jungkook: let's go I will drop you.

He went to his house.

Yn made dinner and ironed her and her brother's clothes for tomorrow she wash dishes and gave him water bottle before sending him in his room.

"Thanks noona" Good night.

Yn is in her room she took shower and now reading book about loosing weight.

Jungkook pov: because of that devil daisy I didn't spend time with my yn oo.h wait she send her parents went to her grandparents house it means she is alone . Yes I will go there. He took his car eyes and went to her house.

Yn locked the door and she open her drower and took bottle suddenly bottle fell down from her hands and pills are all over on floor .

"OOO god "

She is collecting pills then put it in bottle about to eat then someone grab her hand asking.

"For what you are taking these pills"

Yn look at jungkook in shock she didn't notice that her window of room is still open .

Yn: actu..ally I..ts

Jungkook: don't shutter and tell me for what use are using these pills .

" Fo..r head..ache " yn said shuttering badly.

Jungkook: show me bottle then .

Yn hide it behind her back but jungkook FORCEFULLY snactched it and yn held his hands .

" Jungk..ook  it..s my perso..nal "

Jungkook : nothing is person between us .

He started reading and yn is looking down jungkook threw the bottle in room as his anger is on peak .

SO THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE HIDING FROM ME?

he yelled .

Yn: Jun..gkook I..ts just wei..ght

I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANYONE AND I LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE WHY YOU UNDERSTOOD THIS SIMPLE THING.

he said is angry voice.