part:8

It's morning and she was doing was her breakfast then she was her phone ringing her parents look At her yn put it on silent as jungkook is calling her again and again .

Mrs park : baby who is calling you this morning.

Yn: mo..m actually I made new friend.

She nodded and yn left for college yn is going towards park as her first lecture is free then someone tapped her shoulder she look behind and saw him.

Tae: good morning cutiee .

Yn smiled back and greet him to .
Tae: bub today we are going for coffe do you remember. Yn nodded lightly don't know if jungkook let her or not.

Tae and yn sat togather and taehyung noticed how her thighs are big and she had heavy breast . Yn is looking around but taehyung is looking at her every feature.

Yn look at him saw him looking at her she put her bag infront of chest being comfortable.

Jungkook pov: I called yn many times actually I wanted to pick her for college but she didn't pick my calls then I left for college and I saw yn and taehyung is sitting togather and she is talking with him .

Jungkook went towards them and back hug yn she know who is it as no one has courage to do it without him.

Why didn't you pick my calls jungkook said still hugging her . Yn was about to answer but jungkook squzzed her boobs aaa.hh yn moaned jungkook smirked and look at taehyung who is looking around .

Yn became shocked and felt insulted she thought why jungkook did it . Is her breast is showing so much that he squzzed them . Yn is feeling uncomfortable than shy her eyes got teary and she look at jungkook he immediately left her and said

HYUNG we are going. Taehyung nodded and jungkook dragged her now they are in his car and jungkook ask

Yn why are you crying.

Yn: why you did it.
Jungkook became confused that what he did then he saw yn is hiding her boobs .
Jungkook smirked and said ...oh your boobs actually yn I didn't control myself as they are big and heavy .

Yn look at him being shocked and said  ..do. nt you have any shame .

Jungkook went closer to eat and said.. why would I shame when they only belong to me your every inch of this fatty body belong to me.

Yn heart squzzed that if he love her then why he also made her remind that she is fatty.

Yn: if I a..m fatty then why yo .u choose m..e

Jungkook look at her and said .... They are mental who choose slim girls real fun is with fatty girls . Thats why I choose you trust me you will enjoy when I will fuck your fatty cunt.

Yn felt disgusting and said ... Am...on..ly fu..n to you?

jungkook wiped her tears saying who said it you are my doll my babydoll I will marry you and give you pleasure...he said smirking.
Yn is kind hearted with little fantasy that one day someone will also marry her and love her unconditionally so she is easy to manipulate.

Jungkook: yn will you be my girlfriend?
Yn : I nee..d time .

She said and jungkook started kissing her he put his hands on window and caged her in kissing she didn't push him jungkook kiss her neck and about to remove her hoddie yn became uncomfortable and said Jun..gkook stop . He pulled back and said

I will wait for you answer babydoll .

Then left for classes and yn is now worried about taehyung how is going to deny him .

They are attending classes then jungkook received call and he smirked saying ... Ok am coming and get ready every details about them.

Jungkook: sweetheart I have some work don't worry I will come before ending college.wait outside in parking after college I will drop you home.

Yn nodded and become happy that now she can go with taehyung she also left after jungkook.

Taehyung: I was waiting for my bub then I saw her coming while running her chest is going up and down and I look at them with hungry eyes.

Yn : sorry aa.mm little late let's g..oo.

Taehyung held her hand in his and yn look at him but he give her soft smile yn did't felt uncomfortable as he is showing care . taehyung and yn reach in cafe and they ordered. Taehyung is looking at her deeply and then he saw yn is not making eye contact with him.

Taehyung: yn bub look at me .

She did but again look down ... Taehyung get up and kneel infront of her asking...yn what happened?

Yn: ta..e am nervous.
he smiled and rub her back saying ... If you don't want then we can go ba...ck . Yn shook her head .

Coffee arrived and they enjoyed taehyung is looking at her time to time . Yn is only focusing at her coffe .

They came back and yn saw students are in crowd and jungkook is also there is looking angry then taehyung and yn went closer she saw girls from yesterday are kneeling down and asking for beg . Jungkook is looking at them with smirk

Jungkook: why ! Why would I you dare to slap my babydoll and now thinking I would forgive you.

Yn went to jungkook and he look at her with same eyes yn step back those girl fell in yn feets saying pl...ease forgive us.

Yn nodded her head and jungkook look at her with angry eyes. Yn was about to pick her bag and left then jungkook spoke .

..... WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN CAFE WITH HYUNG .

Yn was shocked jungkook held her jaws and said ... Should I teach you good lesson too.

Yn shook her head jungkook smirked and said ...  Let's go something is waiting for you.