part:27. 21+🔞

It's evening already and yn got permission meet jungkook by making making excuse.

Jungkook picked her from little far her house and both of them did't say anything.

Jungkook opened door for her and he made her comfortable so she wouldn't feel nervous yn is happy that after this meeting they would be officially togather as she is thinking to meet his parents with her family.

Jungkook yn go up stairs am coming in few minutes he went and yn is observing his room as it's filled with yn picture and which showing their moment they had togather.

"Oh you scared me " yn said as jungkook came and backhug her snuggling in her neck .

Jungkook: no one has dare to touch what's mine . ..he said kissing her.

Jungkook and yn melt in his sloppy kisses and he removed his shirt first yn looked at his abs jungkook smirked and put yn hands on it .

" Touch me wherever you want love I want to feel you touch too" yn blushed and she roams her fingers over his chest abs .

Jungkook is getting impatient as her soft touch is making him hard.

He pushed yn on bed and she smiled .

" Today is really special day for me beacuse it's going to lead our relationship on next level" he said kissing her lips .

Yn moaned as he bite her lips and entered his tongue in . Their saliva is mixing with each other and jungkook hands are touching her everywhere.

After some he broke the hug and look at yn who is breathing heavily her chest is going up and down jungkook smirked saying" love it's just little clip and you are already looking tired and I planned to not let you rest whole night"

Yn eyes widened and jungkook attack her on her neck he goes down and yn clothes are stopping him he torned her upper clothes and bra too he is kissing her breast and yn is looking whole mess jungkook is getting down and finally he reached her sensitive part and removed her whole clothes now yn is all naked and her legs are closed jungkook gave her soft peck on her cheeks and she nodded.

He parted her legs and touched her her chest rose up "shh love calm your body "

He is also taking care of her beacuse he don't want to hurt her jungkook got up and also removed his all clothes yn felt nervous looking at his .... Jungkook smirked and lean down to her .

He started eating her and yn is moaning mess as he is pleasuring her.jungkook is eating her like his favourite meal.

After sometime when yn was about to cum he got away and yn tears left because of pain inside her stomach.

Jungkook is hard and he slammed himself in her and yn cried out made her calm and after few time he started thrusting faster.

Junnn...gkook sl..oww " yn said crying.

Jungkook ignored her words and he did't let her cum as he wants them to come together. Yn is skratching his back and both cum together.

It's been two yours and jungkook cum in her three times and yn did't notice about protection as she is busy in pleasure.

Jungkook flip her and do it from behind yn is tired and jungkook is still doing it as " He will become father but not knowing something big is waiting for them too"

Yn and jungkook both are now tired and jungkook cum in her last time before pulling out jungkook cleaned her and himself and they slept.

It's already morning and yn is sleeping jungkook got up and smiled looking at her tired face he kissed her forehead and yn also wake up she was about to up but her legs and strength gave up.

" Do you still think you can walk after my hard work"

Yn hit his shoulder and hide under the blanket he laughed and made dinner also bath togather.

Taehyung and daisy both are all ready as today evening his is going to get what he wants and daisy is also part of this .

Today is Sunday and jungkook took good care of yn and now she is ok it's afternoon and jungkook is standing with yn infront of her home .

Jungkook: don't worry love they love you and accept me too let's go inside.

They went in her parents and brother is sitting watching tv.

Yn mom: baby you back and who is he?

Jungkook: hello aunty am jeon jungkook her boyfriend.

Her parents look at each other and suddenly yn father spoke ... Jeon jungkook perhaps are you son of Mr JEON who is ceo and underworld mafia?

Yn look at jungkook and he smiled nervously yn father hug him saying welcome son i work in your father's company and he is really nice person I know he is mafia too but he never hurts innocent people.

Yn is happy and jungkook spoke" so uncle you don't problem with our relationship?

Yn dad: no i don't and am happy but please never hurt my yn she is my everything.

Right honey" he said looking at Mrs park she also nodded giving smiled.

Jungkook: actually my parents are coming today and I already told them about yn and they are happy but I want you too meet them .

Yn mom: ok dear we will and I hope everything would be good .

Now come have lunch with us . Yn is smiling as everything went well .

Jungkook and yn family did dinner togather then yn brother spoke" brother in law"

Jungkook smiled widely and look at yn winking.

Yn brother: dad brother in law wink at noona .

Yn eyes widened and she blushed and yn parents also laugh.

Yn is standing near door to see off jungkook he smiled and hug her saying" soon I will make you officially mine and that too.

Yn look at him confused he kissed her forehead saying bye.

Not knowing it's not easy to get togathere as they are thinking.......