part:7

Boy look at him being nervous as jungkook's dangerous aura making him shirved.jungkook stood behind yn and she look at jungkook but next moment boy spoke

A.mm so..rry I w..as just talking wit..h her. Jungkook smirked seeing him being nervous before jungkook say something that boy run from there and yn ask .. why you made her nervous . Jungkook smiled and pull her closer and whisper near her ear saying... I didn't do anything sweetheart people already know who claimed you.

Yn blushed but made serious face she get back from him and said .. why are you here. Jungkook made cute face and said .. I want to spend time with my sweetheart he put hand on her waist and squeeze it aaa.h yn moaned jungkook lick her ear and whipser.. babydoll I can't wait to hear your moan in my bed .

Yn didn't look at him and thought does he wants her body  why is he suddenly talking about this no..no I wouldn't do anything like that with him I want to stay loyal to my future partner I wouldn't fell for jungkook.

Jungkook try to kiss her but she pushed him saying.. I wa..nt to go library. Jungkook was about to follow her but she spoke ..plea..se don't follow me.

Jungkook: why are you going to meet guy?
Yn become shocked saying n..oo

Jungkook: you better not if I saw you with any guy then only  you will be responsible for concequences. He said in husky voice .
Yn don't want to quarrel with him so she nodded her head with racing heartbeat.

Jungkook look at her walking figure.

Yn is reading book hiding her face with hoddie cap then she felt someone sat beside her and staring at her .she didn't look at him then person spoke.

Cutiee what are doing reading.

Yn recognised voice and smile softly but little saying.. tae oppa I was jus..

He didn't let her complete her words and spoke being angry

Didn't I told you not to call me your so cold oppa.
Yn was taken back by his this side she look around nobody was there and she said oo..k taetae .

Taehyung smiled brightly and said .. do you want to have coffee with me . Yn was nervous that first jungkook and now tae what people will think about her that why these two handsome buys are roaming with her . She was about to make excuse then tae made sad face and said

I.ts ok if you are uncomfo...rtable with me .
Yn look at his sad face like he would cry anytime then she agree taehyung didn't control and hug her smirking. Yn didn't hug him and look around if jungkook is there by any chance taehyung rub her back and he can feel her bra hook by rubbing his hand on same spot.

Yn push him little and he smiled . Now yn is going towards classroom then someone pull her in class and her heartbeat started to beat faster . Yn look around it was totally dark but then she saw its girls from her class yn look down being afraid and said

W..hy yo..u before she say something one girl slapped her very hard and yn cheeks becomes red her fingerprint are on her cheeks . Then next girl came and pull her saying

How dare you come closer to our jungkook and tae oppa . Don't you know how much ugly you are .
Yn is crying she knew it like this would definitely happened with her oneday.

Then girls get back and their leader girl name momo came and pull her hair saying... You pig bitch do dare to snatch my jungkookie oppa from me . Others girls laugh and yn insulted even she also don't want to be with jungkook or tae.

Momo held her jaw saying..you bag of rice if I see  you near by oppa then I would beat you fatty ass and teach you better lesson you pig. Saying this she kicked her stomach and yn screamed in pain .

Girls left from there and yn fell on floor saying... I do..nt want to talk wi..th anyone go..d please help me.

Yn stood up and wiped her tears also set her clothes.she left from there. Yn reached class and saw jungkook is really angry and waiting for someone.yn reached to her seat and sat there silently jungkook felt more angry as she ignored him and didn't explain him from where she is coming. Jungkook sat behind her and collage is almost going to over she packed her stuff and about to leave then jungkook pinned her near wall students look at them and momo is also standing outside of their class as she is their senior.

Jungkook look angrily towards everyone before saying EVERYONE LEAVE FROM THERE. yn flinched because of his sudden shout and she also about to go then he again pinned her pinned her saying....NOT YOU

yn felt he is going to kill her because of his aura she try to free herself but jungkook push his whole body on her and yn felt uncomfortable as her parts are touching his body jungkook breath is hitting her side face as she is looking opposite. Jungkook push himself more and she hissed aa.h leav..e me .

He wrapped his leg around her and held her both hands in his one . With his free hand he held her thorat saying.... Where were you ? Yn is scard because of there position and his dangerous voice . She want to speak but words are not comimg from her mouth. Jungkook didn't control anyone and started to kiss her neck aggressively she is trying to free herself but he bite on her neck and started to suck without careing about her tears . Yn finally turned her face other side and jungkook immediately free her and cupped her face saying...who slapped you?

Yn hide her face with hairs but jungkook deeply look at her side face as fingerprint are still there. His blood boiled and and he asked ..

I AKSKED WHO DID THIS.

yn : so..me gi..rl..s

Jungkook understood that his fan girls did this but don't know who. H e calmed himself and said ... Did they hurt you somewhere else.

Yn did't say anything jungkook hug her and patted her head and he pick his phone and said I WANT EVERY DETAIL WHO HURT MY BABYDOLL.

Yn look at him and he kiss her forehead and said...lets go I will drop you .

Yn shook her head and he spoke why,?

Yn don't want her parents to meet jungkook as he is handsome and his brother and neighbours will make fun of her.

Jungkook held her arm saying... Come tell my your address or I wouldn't mind to take you in my mansion and there is no one beside me so we will be alone . He said licking her ear.

Yn told him adress and immediately went in without saying goodbye jungkook chuckled at her cuteness and again become serious saying.

I won't leave those bitches.

Yn is changing her clothes and saw her stomach has stretch marks she applied cream on them and thought... Why ev..erything is happening with m.mme . Then he phone buzzed and she saw jungkook sent her some pictures she look at them and become shocked there is girl sitting on boy lap and he kiss kissing her .

Then her heartbeat fasten and again jungkook sent her message saying.

Jungkook: I would love to do these things with you babydoll.

Yn did't reply and put her phone on silent and closed her eyes being shy.

Yn pov: I don't know why nowadays jungkook presence effects me that day he save me from waiter and always stand for me I think I started to like him but I wouldn't confess as I know how much ugly body I have.

Thinking this she slept.