part:40 🔞

It's morning jungkook wake up as he heard hissing sound he opened his eyes and saw his wife is sitting on bed and try to get up . jungkook smiled and carresed her head saying " look like I did hardwork" yn blushed jungkook back hug and put one hand on her tummy and other on her bottom he carresed it smoothly.yn is feeling pleasure .after sometime he carry her to bathroom and helped her.

They are sitting with family only jeons and his friends then Mrs jeon spoke " jungkook do you want girl or boy"

Jungkook look at yn smiling " mom I want cute girl like yn and if it's a boy still I wouldn't know the gender I want it to be surprise.

Yn smiled and rub her tummy ....

Five months passed like this and tomorrow is her six months going to start her belly is visible and yn walk like panda jungkook really admire her . He is also mafia boss and business man his mom and dad both lives in London mr and Mrs park sometimes visit them.

Yn is wearing her undergaraments but they are not fitting her anymore she is feeling hurt as her breast size is bigger now she can't hook it properly.

Yn sat on bed and her eyes are teary then she felt cold hands are carresing her bare back . Yn closed her eyes as in these days her hormones are on peak and jungkook love it when yn want him to relax her hormones.

"Jungk..kook my clothes are not fitting m..e"

he smiled cupping her breast " cause due to pregnancy you have become more beautiful " he is massaging her boobs and yn is getting needy. Jungkook know yn is now more insecure about her body but he also knows how to handle her.

Jungkook made her turn and yn look down he pinched her nipples and yn moan he smirked and kiss her forehead saying " they are big as I desire"

It's hard for yn to control herself she spoke desepratily" Jun..gkook I want it "

He smirked " what you want yn " he asked innocently

Yn look at him " jungkook I ..i " she is not able to say that one word as jungkook always guess without her telling but today he wants to hear .

" Yes love tell me what you want I will give you just tell me "

Yn look down she rub her hands saying " Jun..gkook I want to d..o it "

What you want to do ? Wanna walk ? He asked

Yn is getting more nervous she hesitately spoke slowly" Jung..look fuc.k m..e"

he smiked and made her look at him " sweetheart I am your husband so why are you being nervous for this huh.the baby you are holding we also made it together then why are you now nervous"

Yn again look down and jungkook removed her towel from bottom and now she is all naked his hands went to her thighs and she lightly slapped it yn opened her legs due to pain . He locked the room and removed his clothes there is no clothes on their bodies.

Jungkook pick yn up and made her sit on sofa and sat between her legs saying " open them wide for me so I can see how much you can take "

Yn felt butterflies in her stomach and she opened her legs little jungkook smirked and again slapped her inner thighs yn legs got opened widely he look at her pussy and yn is already wet . Jungkook put his two fingers there rub it yn is feeling pleasure he opened her folds saying " just relax and cum ok"

Yn blushed jungkook attached his lips with her down and started licking it yn is moaning.he put her legs on his shoulder and fuck her with his tongue

Jun...gkook aaa.hh " she moaned loud as he bite her folds . Jungkook is licking her like ice cream after sometime yn cum and jungkook gluped it.

Yn is breathing heavily he stood up saying " on your fours but don't let you tummy touch the sofa"

Yn nodded and did that position jungkook rub her ass saying " I never fuck your ass cause I want to do it when you will get pregnant and they grew more"

Yn blushed he parted them and rub her entrence jungkook placed his dick on her entrence and held her thighs tightly before pushing it in . Yn back arched jungkook did't pull out he push more and yn screamed aaaa.hhhh he also groned jungkook did't move and rub her legs saying " relax it all in relax huh"

After sometime yn relaxed jungkook held her ass and started moving yn boobs are jingling he held them his front is on her entire back and jungkook is reaching deep . Yn is moaning is pleasure he made her stand and grabbed her arm behind before fucking her . Yn is on cloud nine .

He is doing it so good and she is getting pleasure. He pulled out saying "it's enough yn our baby would get tired "

Yn smiled and jungkook cleaned both of them .......

...............

The story is just one or two chapters away from its ending so give votes guys.