part:13

Days passed and now yn is completely fine and jungkook take care of her and again took her for checkup yn is feeling comfortable around him but sometimes he acts different like he wants to control her.

'Hey! Yn what are doing alone where is jungkook '

Yn: tae acctually jungkook received call so he told me to wait .

" Ohh can we talk you sometime if you don't mind" taehyung asked being polite.

Sure...

" Acctually yn I know you and jungkook love each other but I want to aware you"

Yn bacomes confused taehyung put hand on her shoulder and said

" Yn it's normal to have fight in couples and bring possive but when someone try to control your life then we shouldn't stay quite. I know you are not getting my point but in future in anything happened promise me you will share with me everything I will support you like good friend"

Yn did't get his point but she thought he is just caring about her and she nodded taehyung smiled and left.

Taehyung pov: OOO my innocent pumpkin don't worry I wouldn't leave you even if you want .....

Jungkook came back and they left. Day passed like this it's night and yn felt something on her window she opened it and saw jungkook is hanging there .

Yn : jungkoo..k why are you here what if someone saw y..ou.

Jungkook enter in her room and hug her tightly yn is wearing shorts and big t_ shirt jungkook look at her from head to toe and pull her closer yn heart beat fasten she try to free herself but jungkook is not leaving her.

Yn: jungkook lea..ve me door is not locked she whisper. He smirked and went to close the door he locked it and went towards her jungkook scan her whole room and said ...

Babydoll your room is smelling like you yn blushed and jungkook is getting horny seeing her like this . He hug her from behind and said in low voice ... ..

Babydoll I wa..nt to feel you.

Yn is trying to cover her thighs jungkook cupped her both boobs and squzze them yn moaned he lick her ear and jungkook is grabbing then in different angles yn is melting.

Jun..gkook it's not righ..t .

Jungkook: why babydoll nothing is wrong in it I know you also enjoy it .

He made her lay down and also lay beside her and hug her saying... Good night love I will leave before morning. She hug him jungkook put her one leg on his waist and hug her tightly.

Jungkook left before morning yn did her morning routine and did her breakfast jungkook pick her and now they are in classroom.

Suddenly yn felt like someone is touching her feet she look down and saw jungkook feets are rubbing her leg while smikring she blushed he winked at her.

Yn is looking at board then she received message from taehyung.

" Pumpkin you are looking beautiful today"

Yn thought its just compliment so she simply replied taehyung started messaging her .

" With whom you are talking"

Jungkook snatch her phone and saw written (tae) in contact chat list . Jungkook made fist yn and look at her.

"Jungk...ook acctua..lly we a..re just friends"

Jungkook did't say anything but his veins are popping out he put her phone in his pocket and stay silent.

Yn is getting teary that why is he behaving like this. He is just her friend and jungkook should trust her. This is the reason she don't want to be in relationship.

It's lunch break yn turned towards jungkook before she say something jungkook dragged her outside and took her in same empty room.

Taehyung is unaware that why jungkook is angry with yn members try to stop him but he didn't listen.

Jungkook locked the room and saw yn crying.

" Jungko..ok we are ju..st friends."

Jungkook pull her closer and said stay away from him and if I see you with him or chatting anymore I don't know what I would do "

Yn nodded as she don't have courage to speak infront of him it's not like she is not confident but Infront jungkook she just throw her weapons.

Jungkook smirked at her obident behaviour and peck her lips

" You know Naa I don't like sharing my babydoll with others not even my friends"

Yn was about to open her mouth jungkook started kissing her lips and she is running out of breath jungkook leave her lips and said.

' are you fine now?

She nodded .

" Yn let's take our relationship on another level" he said in husky voice.

Yn understood and blushed jungkook hug her and whisper ' let's go to my house after college"

Yn and jungkook came out from room and members did't eat lunch as they were worried for yn .

Members asked yn if jungkook hurt her.

Jungkook: hyung she is my babydoll why I wouldn't hurt her but she did mistake and I will definitely punish her for it. He SMIRKED .

Yn cheeks got red and members become confused but jimin spoke....

OOO jungkook don't be shameless...

Others made simple face and they did lunch .

It's 3pm and yn and jungkook is going towards his house he stopped car infront of massive mansion .

Yn : jungkook is this your do you live here alone?

Jungkook nodded and they enter in nobody was in jungkook give and water and take her in his room.

Yn is being nervous jungkook know it . He made her comfortable and then he came closer to her.

"Yn why are you nervous"

Yn look at their closeness and she glup harder jungkook lean and pull her more closer and whisper...

" Sweetheart don't be nervous I wouldn't eat you in one go"

Yn look at him and step back saying... Jungko..ok I want to go hom..e.

He became confused and said "yn baby why are nervous every couple  do it and it's normal i promise I wouldn't hurt you.

Yn is feeling so much feelings at same time it would be normal thing for others but for yn it's not easy she is simple and believe in loyality, honestly what if jungkook refused to marry her ,what if she got pregnant. Her heart is racing faster .  Yn is sweating and jungkook rub her back .

Jungkook: babydoll  dont worry I would stop in middle just tell me one time .

Jungkook is comforting her and hug her he started kissing her neck yn moaned jungkook bite it aaa.h yn moaned jungkook lick same spot and his hands and roaming all over her back . Yn body is not with her mind it responding to his touch and he remove her dress from her shoulder and started kissing it .

AAA.h Jung..kook. she moaned jungkook is getting hard and he bite her shoulder giving her hickeys.

He stopped and said

Yn come sit on my lap .

She shook her head as she thought she is heavy and jungkook would be able to make balance .

Jungkook put his hand  under her knees and and hand around her shoulder yn  jingle her legs in air but he was fast he made her sit on his lap and pull her closer to his hard chest .

"Jungkook lick her ear and whisper...

Don't move babydoll am already controlling my beast.