part:15

Jungkook is looking for yn there is not any corner of college where he didn't search for her . He know that yn is sensitive and he went far.

Yn reached home hopefully her mother went to buy groceries and father is at work yn went in her room and locked it she threw her bag and started crying her heart out .it's been two hours she is still crying yn get and stood Infront of mirror

" W.hy I l .et him tou.. ch m..e it's all m..my faul..t he is al..so lik..e others"

She is blaming herself that she hadn't lost her senses yesterday and cross her limit so she would had still pure now. Yn is scared what if now jungkook tell everyone about yesterday,if what he has her pictures . Her mind is messing up and she is having high headache as useless thought have become her fear ,fear of her insecurities.

Yn took shower her mother came back and saw unlocked house she enter in and saw yn shoes in hall so she guessed yn came back but don't know she arrived after just her leaving house.

Her mother prepared lunch and went in her room it's locked she called and yn told that she is not hungry and preparing her assignment so not disturb her.

Her mother is happy that she is doing her studies and having focus on further further.

Nevertheless jungkook is searching for yn like mental dog then he checked his phone and saw her location. Yes jungkook secretly installed tracker in her phone so he can know about her every location.
He felt relief as yn reached home.

It's almost evening and yn did't came out of her house she is depressed yn felt so much angry whenever she thought about jungkook words and the dirty comments she received from society.

Yn opened her drawer and glup her weight loss medicine she didn't notice the quantity.

Yn made excuse for dinner and skip it it's 8 pm and yn again took shower yn wrapped towel around her and about to wear her clothes then she felt two arms backhug her tightly. She flinched and immediately get away from grip.

Yn heart beat fasten as she saw jungkook.

" Y..ou ho..w yo.u cam..e" yn is still processing everything then jungkook sign towards window.

Anger rushed in her body and yn fisted her palm .. " get out from here "
Jungkook held her bare shoulders and hug her .yn felt disgusting and try to push him . Jungkook dig his face in her neck and said

" Am sorry baby am really sorry"

Yn is still pushing him in this process her towel losen jungkook pull away and look at her from head to toe yn adjust her towel and again yelled

" Get out jungkook I don't want you let's break up"

Jungkook felt anger and sadness at same time he pinned her to wall and whisper

"Don't yell at me if you don't want your parents to see me here at this time otherwise it would be difficult for you"

Yn look at door which is locked she kicked him down there and jungkook groned.

" You better leave then"

Jungkook held her face and started kissing her he kiss her lips aggressively aaaa.hhmmn yn scream little as jungkook bite her lower lip she is struggling to free herself.

Jungkook did't leave her and attack on her neck he push yn on bed and hovered over her he pinned and arms and still kissing and biting her neck he was about to remove her towel then yn said .

" Do it just do it want you want to do force me ,rape me "

Jungkook stopped and look at her miserable state jungkook kiss her forehead and fell on her he started crying.

Yn is shocked jungkook is crying and got up from her he started slapping himself and said

" I k..now am mon..ster and hurt you, in..sult yo..u but believe me y.nn I really lov..e you when I saw tae hugging y.ou I th.ought he would sn..atch you fr..om me "

Jungkook is still crying and trying to win her trust he knows she is sensitive. Jungkook held her hands again saying

" Bab..ydoll tru..st me I lo..ve you more th..an anything I can.t see y..ou with other"

Am sorry y..n am so so..rry I didn't mean to say tho..se words .

Yn did't look at him he got up grab his ear started doing up and downs he is crying and saying with it .

Yn is feeling guilt that where nobody wants to be her friend he is only one who is loving her more than himself
Again her thoughts got heavy on her heart than her mind .

Yn melted and hug him as he is crying like child . jungkook also hug her .

Yn little push him and jungkook kiss
Her whole face .

" Yn wear something it's DIFFICULT to control myself "

Yn loot her body she is still in towel yn immediately took her clothes and run towards washroom.

Jungkook pov: Thank God she easily got my words I can't lost her like this she don't know how much I am obsessed with her and can't live without her . I need to careful from next time that I wouldn't hurt her but she have to follow my rules .

Yn came out waring her clothes jungkook and yn lay down on bed and jungkook hug her he dig his face in her breast saying

" Yn this is my favourite spot to relax my mind"

Yn blushed and ruffled his hair jungkook pull away and saw her red face he kissed it and jerked her in one go he flipped her over his .

Jung..kook

" Shh love dont worry you are not that much heavy "saying this he kissed her both cheeks

"I love you" jungkook said still she is on him yn kiss his cheeks lightly " I love you too"

'Jungk.ook I want to say something ' he made her lay down yn head is on his chest then he nodded.

Yn: jungkook I know you love me and worried about me I like thi..s that you care for me . But sometime your behaviour made he so much scared I don't know w..hy when you become angry you dont like my jungkook whom I know.

He understood what she wants to say but who tell her that he wants to cage her in his heart ,his arms so nobody can see her touch her . He loves her but his love his different he is mental for her and for claiming her he can kill and die.

" No need to scare love I will not scare you"

" Jungkook "

Yn called him and he look at her ' jungk..ook why you dont like tae'

His palms fisted when yn said his name or we can say nickname he didn't answer but hoverover her saying

" You never give me any nickname "

Yn smiled she forget about her question which she asked and melted in jungkook eyes .

" Speake babydoll" give me nickname

Yn: should I call you my angry bird

Jungkook pouted and kiss her neck
AAA.hhh yn moaned as he gave her hickey .

"Ho..w about kooki..ee " he stopped and look at her smirking and whisper in her ear

" This kookie and gives you so much kookies in future"

Yn blushed hard push him he fell on bed .