part:17

Two days passed it's another day and they are attending class then principal came with a girl and started introducing her.

" Hello students she is my daughter kim daisy and your new classmate"

Class boys are drolling over her as she has slim waist beautiful hair and perfect shaped face.

Daisy: hello am rose .
She introduced herself and started looking towards student.

Daisy : I dont want to study I always fight and because of my arrogant behaviour I was kicked out from my hostel and now my father bring me his collage as he wants to observe my behaviour.... What a headache. I look at my classmates and I saw one of handsome boy he is looking charming.

Daisy pov: intersting he is definitely made for me . Aish but why he is sitting with that miss fatty. Oh he must be her friend but don't worry I will separate them.

Principal left and teacher told daisy to sit .

Daisy went towards yn and jungkook she stopped near them and said arrogantly ..."hey handsome I want to sit with you"

Class made shock impression on her bold behaviour and more for asking  jungkook indirectly to push yn away.

Jungkook look at her and said " miss whatever you are sit in the end can't you see there is already girl sitting with me "

Daisy felt embarassed and sit in last .

Yn observed how daisy was looking at jungkook and asking for her seat but yn proud as jungkook did't let her . Yn smiled and side hug her he ruffle her hairs.

Daisy look everything how jungkook is sticking with that fatty girl " dont worry I will make him Mine " she said in anger .

It's lunch break yn and jungkook is going towards cafeteria then daisy held jungkook hand " hey handsome let's go and eat together ".

Jungkook and yn stopped he snatch his hand from her and said " look miss if am not saying anything it does mean you will cross your limits"

Daisy: o comon let's go I will give you treat as its my first day.

Jungkook ignore her and start walking he is holding yn hand they sat with all taehyung is also there. Jungkook made yn sit between him and suga .

Jungkook: babydoll eat .

They were about to eat them one more plate of food added with their they look up and saw daisy . Jungkook control himself as she is  behaving like immature teenager.

Daisy: hello everyone am daisy 18 years old am new and my father is principal here.

She said being mannerless and sat beside taehyung.

Yn can feel how she is making excuses to come closer  jungkook .

Taehyung: wooh girl calm down .

Daisy : hey why you all are handsome but he is more handsome than you all she said pointing towards jungkook.

Taehyung pov: o so she likes jungkook I will take advantage of this .
He said smirking.

Jimin: so miss daisy we all are friends more likely brothers he is taehyung I am jimin the handsome whom you are parising he is jungkook and this is suga ,Jin,namjoon and jhope.

Daisy: then who is that girl.
She said making judging look.

Jimin: oh I forgot sorry she is park yn an...

Before he complete his words jungkook spoke

" And my girlfriend"

Daisy grind teeth but act cute "