part:14 18+

Yn is feeling uncomfortable that how her body is in his control .

Jungkook wrapped his arm around her and she immediately put her hand on his which is on her stomach jungkook pull her more closer to his chest.

"Jung..kook a..m no..t... "

'Shh babydoll don't say anything just have foucus on me '

Yn felt shrived and jungkook started unbutting her shirt last button was left and yn put hand on it.

" Sweetheart let me do it" yn shook her head jungkook tore her button and yn try to hide her breast. Jungkook smiked and immediately cupped them . Yn felt so much nervous .

Jungkook made her lay down and said

" Sweetheart don't worry I will do it slowly" yn try to get up jungkook pinned her on bed and started kissing her.

Yn melted and relax her body . Jungkook get up and immediately removed his shirt and pant . Yn is looking at him . He smiled and removed her pants yn is in undergarments.

He tore her undergarments too.

" Jun..gkook a.mm scare..d" he held her breast and kiss them yn carres his hair . Jungkook lean down bite her stomach and yn felt he is kissing her stratchmarks.jungkook did't feel disgust which reduces yn half insecurities.

Jungkook about to open her legs but yn shook her head

" Babydoll you are beautiful don't worry I wouldn't hurt you"

Jungkook opened her legs and yn shut her eyes her body rose up as his lips touch her down there.

Jungkook held her thighs and eat her out . Yn is breathing heavily.

Jungkook stopped after he observed her about to cum yn felt uneasy jungkook smikred and become all naked .

He enter In her and yn felt her body tore . Jungkook did't move and wait for her yn is crying and saying to pull out. jungkook did't and after he saw her relaxing he started moving .

It's been three hours and both are enjoying.

Jun..gkoo..k fas..t

Jungkook smirked hearing her and did it more faster they both cum and jungkook fell on her.

Yn is breathing heavily. He cleaned her and made her wear his shirt.

"Are you ok" jungkook asked yn shyly nodded

He also dress up and gave her pills for pain and told her giving other pills.

" Yn sweetheart it's birth controlling pills eat it at night."

Now yn felt that yn is no more vergin. She tear up jungkook hug her and told her to wear her clothes so he will drop her.

Time skipped yn is in her bedroom and she got message from jungkook.

Jungkook:
" Sweetheart are you feeling pain "

Yn:
Am ok it's not that much

Jungkook:
Babydoll please take those pills also it's important if you don't want to become mother of my children. I don't have problem if you become pregnant I will take care of you.

Yn felt so much love and comfortable in his these lines.

Yn :

Jungko..ok am tired am going to sleep good night.

Jungkook:
Ok sweetheart love you take care.

Yn took pills and glup it and sleep.

Jungkook pov: I wouldn't hurt you love you are you life . If someone try to hurt to I will rip them.i can't wait till graduation then I will make you only mine for forever.

It's morning yn is feeling better she saw jungkook waiting for her they talked in car about her health jungkook is showing so much love .

They reached and jungkook received call he told yn to wait for him in hall .

Yn is waiting and then taehyung came and said .

"O yn how are you .

Yn : smile am ook tae .

Taehyung made sad face and said y..n you are really goo..d kind hearted I have ever met.

Yn: wh..at happend tae.

Taehyung: acc..tually yn today am feeling really lo..w I don't no why my hea..rt is cr..Ying. I don't ha..ve m..y mo..m she left me and my dad several ye..ars ago and we..nt to God.

Yn felt really bad taehyung started crying and yn don't know how to console him . Taehyung hug her all of sudden. Yn felt bad for him and patted his back but didn't hug him.

Jungkook pov: I cut call and headed towards hall what I saw made my heart broke yn and taehyung is hugging .I fisted my palm and about to reach then taehyung fastly walk from there.

Taehyung pov: I was hugging her but I saw jungkook coming I said sorry to her and run from there as my plan started working.

Jungkook reached there and grabbed yn hand harshly taking her in dark room .

Jungko...ok pl..ease wal..k slowly.

He gave her dangerous glare and yn shut her mouth .

Jungkook locked the room and turn towards her

Yn took step back and her back touched wall .

Jun..gkook you are scarin..g me

He caged her in his arms and said in harsh tone ...

What the fuck you were doing with taehyung.

Yn heart started to beat so fast jungkook held her jaws and said

"Wasn't I was enough for you yesterday."

This question of jungkook made her steps halted and she look at him with hurtful eyes . She trusted him give him her whole body and he is questing on her character.

DAMN ANSWER IT. Jungkook yelled

Yn flinched and try to push him jungkook pinned her arms .

Park yn did't I fuck you enough yesterday that you started searching for another man even after my warning .

Yn heat broke that how shamelessly her respect her privacy is throwing in air by that person whom she trusted. This is her biggest insecurity.

H..e wa..s

Jungkook held her jaws and before she say something he spoke ...

I trust you .I gave you everything you are not that much beautiful and skinny but still I love you am damn mad ,crazy for you but you didn't think about it I told you to stay away from him but you didn't listen .now tell me what punishment I should give you.

Words are not supporting her throat and she felt jungkook is trying to unbutton her shirt he struggle only two buttons are left and yn push him with all force jungkook fell down and groned yn took opportunity and unlock room with shaky hands .

She ran from there and bumped with someone without thinking she hug him .

Taehyung: I was hearing jungkook and yn whole conversation then I saw unlocking door sound I run little far from there and pretend like I was just coming towards their directions.i saw yn bumped into me and hug me .

Yn pulled away and taehyung become shoke seeing her shirt buttons open. Yn hide her body and run from there.

Taehyung pov: babydoll what I just see I didn't know you are this much hot.

However jungkook became shocked that what he did with her what he said to her. He know her insecurities and he made her uncomfortable jungkook cursed himself and run behind her.......