part:23

Jungkook is looking at yn from time to time and also some thoughts are bothering him that he has high tolerance of alcohol then how he became this much dunk .

He stood up and saw yn he went towards her bed and put his hand on her forehead and carresing her hair backwards like mother is pampering her child who is sick.

Jungkook pov: a..m sorry love I don't know how I became beast and abused you .I never thought to hurt to not even in my dreams.

Saying this he pecked her forehead and sat back on his previous seat.

" I fought with yn in afternoon maybe thats why I drank over last night and hur..t my love " jungkook mumbled in low voice .

However taehyung and daisy both are getting guess that their plan worked that's why love birds did't showed up today.

Taehyung: daisy you did great . Am sure there is something happened between them that's why they are absence.

Daisy smirked.

It's evening jungkook still did't eat anything and looking for yn time to time if she needed something but yn did't ask for anything infact she didn't share  a word with him.

It's evening he prepared light dinner for her as because of skipping meals her digestive system is weak .

He went to yn and saw her standing Infront of mirror and carresing her red cheek where he slapped her.

Jungkook heart clentch and he act brave saying in cheerful voice

" Yn babydoll let's go we will eat dinner togather"

Yn did't reply nor look at him his fake smile faded and he knows he hurt her alot .

Jungkook: y..n plea..se don't ignore m..e I kn..ow I hurt y..ou but believe me I was n..ot in my senses and slapped you .

This time yn look at him but with tearful eyes and jungkook felt more guilty.

He wanted to wipe her tears but he is afraid what if he ruin everything again and yn breakup with him so he don't want to do anything which would lead more .

" Bab..y pl .ease I w..as drunk and I l..ost my sen..ses pl..ease I promise I wouldn't repe..at it"

Yn was about to turn but jungkook fell on his knees and joined his hands in front of her saying " pl .ease punish..h me sla..p me har..der ki .ck her pul..l my hai..rs

He said crying and hiccups like child and  yn tears also fell

Jungkook is now serious and hoping that yn would forgive him but her words made his world stop.

Lea..ve m..e I do .nt want to continue th..is relationship a..nymore and I do..nt wa.nt anything fr..om yo..u

Jungkook stood up and he wiped his tears while looking at her yn thought he will again slap her or hurt her but his actions made yn shocked .

He hug her right and started crying like little baby who is going to separate from his mother jungkook is crying and hugging her body like no tomorrow.

"Pl..ease for..give me pl..ease pl..ease I re..ally lov..e yo..u I can't stay with..out you pl..ease love pl..ease "

Yn heart is beating so fast and she is feeling like his care and love is real but her heart is still not satisfied one side she wants to hug him back and scold him for his actions but otherside of her heart is against her .

Yn pushed him and jungkook went back he is still crying .

"Y..ou  want forgiveness ?

She asked and jungkook nodded multiple times.

Then earn it.

He became confused then yn spoke clearing his doubts.

If you want my forgiveness by heart then earn it made me trust in you again that you would hurt me in future.

" I promise baby I wouldn't thankyou" jungkook said smiling and wiping tears but stopped hearing her again

I didn't finish yet if you want to run this relationship then prove yourself that you are not same jungkook as yesterday you wouldn't try to control me and my life and respect my freedom.

IF YOU DONT WANT THEN DOOR IS DOWNSTAIRS YOU CAN LEAVE

Jungkook got everything what her words mean and why is she insecure to continue with him.

" I PROMISE BABYDOLL I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING WHICH YOU DON'T LIKE AND DONT WORRY YOU HAVE WORDS OF JEON JUNGKOOK"

Saying this he hug yn she didn't hug back jungkook got sad but happy at same time that she is with him.

" Come love let's have dinner " jungkook said and yn nodded.

She went behind him they had dinner but yn did't speak extra like before jungkook have her medicines and she slept .

Jungkook took shower and about to lay down on couch before laying he kissed her forehead and slept peacefully.

Night passed and yn is well but fingerprint scars are still on her cheeks she is hiding it with foundation and makeup and about to put lipstick then she saw jungkook came out from bathroom wearing towel only she look at him through mirror.

Jungkook smiled and go to her.yn is feeling nervous and about to put lipstick back but jungkook held it and started applying on his lips yn became confused and about to speak but jungkook held her waist and put his lips on her started kissing her softly . Yn is melting as jungkook kiss is gentle and showing love and care in it. Then jungkook accidentally bite her lip as it's his habit and yn got senses she pushed him and turned immediately jungkook smiled and started getting ready for college.

Yn parents are coming tommorow so he still have one day for staying at her home.

Jungkook pov: don't worry love I will do everything to make you mine cause I LOVE YOU FOR INFINITY.

yn and jungkook reached college and he is walking behind her smiling . Yn is not scare as she know jungkook is behind him and protect her from everything.

They are walking then members came and ask yn about her health at first yn became shocked that jungkook told them everything but then jimin words made her relaxed

" Jungkook told us you were sick are you ok now "

Yn nodded and look at jungkook he smiled awkwardly

" Yeah jiminshi am fine now"

They smiled and Jin asked....did he take care of you well? He said looking at jungkook and yn again nodded.

They all went to classes but someone is burning in anger and punched the wall
And daisy flinched

" Clam down taehyung" she said

Taehyung look at her dangerously and left in anger.

Here yn did't sit with jungkook and jungkook is silent whole class is not able to digest that jeon jungkook is not sitting with his love .

Jungkook: stop looking at me like creepers me and my love did't breakup or fight we are just sitting separate.

Students look around and jungkook smirked he got up and whisper in her ears" sweetheart tell me if anybody try to bother you ok don't be shy to tell you man can handle everything but only you can handle him"

He peck her cheek and sat again on his previous seat.

Yn pov : yn don't be mad or emotional he needs lessons and prove himself.