part: 38

Yn is sitting on bed after taking shower now she is feeling a free bird who was being caged from a long . Yn smiled and put hand on her tummy

" Your appa is really strong and love us "

" More the myself" jungkook said entering in room while removing his shirt he sat infront of her and put her injured leg on his hard chest and kiss it slightly " how are you is it paining"

Yn shook her head and jungkook carresed her foot softly then he placed hand on her stomach asking " when you came to know about it "

" In taehy..ung's house " she said looking down jungkook can feel Shriver in her voice then jungkook softly pull up his white long shirt as yn is wearing his clothes jungkook pulled it till her chest and hung it there . He cupped her stomach and his eyes got teary he softly kiss it multiple times " sorry baby appa was little late to feel you first "

Yn can see how much jungkook loves the baby then his phone rang and jungkook ignore it then yn told him to attend

" Yes she is asking for meet mam "

Jungkook eyes shoot up and yn heard it as he is still sitting on his knees

" Who is asking for me jungkook" yn asked and jungkook think for sometime

" It's daisy " he said

Yn face changed and jungkook cut the call saying " let her wait "

Jungkook cupped yn face and kiss her cheeks yn blushed he made her lay down and kiss her lips yn shirt is still upwards jungkook entered his tongue in her mouth and yn moaned as his one hand grabbed her right boob .

" I damn miss you fucking so much " jungkook said again eating her lips yn is also craving for it he placed kiss on her neck and bite aaa.hh yn moaned loudly and realisation hit jungkook he immediately got up

" A.mm sorry love I was just melted" he said and yn forrowned her eyebrows he set her shirt and made her sit he also wore his shirt.

Yn heart started to beat so fast as her insecurities again got heavy on her and she looked down .

Jungkook give her water and he went to take shower he wants to talk with yn and want to know about her pregnancy deeply that how is he feeling is it difficult to carry a child but when he came out from shower yn alredy slept jungkook thought she is tired that's why but yn slept crying .

He lay down on couch as he dont want to hurt her foot and their baby he is really possive over them .

It's morning and yn sleep broke up as she had dream taehyung and daisy kill he baby yn is sweating then she look at jungkook who is sleeping on couch yn put hand on her tummy and wiped her tears thinking

" I..f yo..u wa.nt th..is the.n I w.ill go "

Yn got up and did her routine her head is aching suddenly he vomited and jungkook sleep broke he immediately went in washroom and held her by waist and her hairs she is vomiting and loosing her balance .

Jungkook helped her and made her drink water yn is not looking jungkook he picked her up and made her lay down on bed yn closed her eyes and jungkook was about to kiss her forehead but she turned other side .

He smiled weakly and went to take shower he is worried about her jungkook got ready and came downstairs.

Mrs jeon : kookie how is yn

She is fine mom but she was vomiting and feeling low .

Mrs jeon smiled seeing how worried he is for her she patted his shoulder saying " it's normal baby but we will call doctor"

Jungkook nodded and went in kitchen he himself prepared breakfast for her and went in their room .

He saw yn is awake and looking at ceiling he smiled " sweetheart let's have breakfast"

Yn did't say anything and jungkook becomes confused he again called her but she didn't reply " yn I said eat breakfast"

Jungkook spoke is strict tone cause it's about their health and now she is not alone he saw how weak she is not even stand properly due to weakness so he have to be strict.

Yn heart clentch thinking he is not her jungkook he always treat her like princess and love her but now he is totally different.

Yn sat on bed and jungkook made her eat he is feeling happy seeing his love ones eating this is the heart warming moment for him .

He cupped her face " I want to discuss with you and our families something maybe it would be sudden but I can't bear this anymore"..

Yn world stop that jungkook is going to leave her she wiped her tears saying

" I ALSO WA..NT TO "

jungkook smiled and patted her head ....