part: 12

Act..ually  it was m..y friend.

'as per I know you don't have any friend'

Yn pov: If I tell jungkook about tae he will definitely fight with him I have to cover this matter .

"It's o..ne of my childhood"

Hmm ... Did you eat? Did you take your medicine? Jungkook asked in soft voice.

'Yeah I did I was about to sleep'

Jungkook: sure don't skip your medicine otherwise you know me . Jungkook said in deep voice .

Yn felt goosebumps hearing his voice and cut the call immediately.

Yn look at her nightstand where her medicine is placed she took it and thought... I would continue my weight loss medicine after finishing this medicine.. she put yn on her stomach and push it little down her eyes got teary as because of swelling it's hurting.
....

Jungkook picked yn but today she is Little bit sad he noticed and asked...

Babydoll is there something which is bothering you?

Yn shook her head and again started to think then jungkook stopped thecar and cupped her face saying..

I know you are sad tell me what happened. Is your stomach is paining?
She shook her head . Do you feel pain anywhere? She yn shook her head like child.

Jungkook cupped her face and said ... Sweetheart then tell me what happened you are worring me .

Yn : Jun..gkook  I don't wan..t thi..s realtionship.

As yn said these words jungkook look at her in rage .

What do you mean you do want it.

Yn look at him with teary eyes and saying....

I don .t know  I fee.l like a..m burden on y..ou  . You ar..e handsome a..nd rich and loo..k at me I do..nt even beautiful to matc..h with yo..ur standards.

Jungkook eyes soften and he kiss her tears and whisper...

You are beautiful who said you are not tell me I will break their bones .

Yn look at him jungkook lick her cheeks which are red he slowly bite it aaa .h yn moaned . Jungkook smiled .

Babydoll if you say these words again I will definitely punish hard.

Yn look at him being afraid he hug her and rub her back saying... Now stop crying or my baby elephant will look ugly. Yn push him and jungkook laugh.

They reached and today taehyung did't came. yn is looking around if students are looking at her . Jungkook and yn greet others and left for their classes .

Half day passed its lunch break jungkook is glued with yn he is not leaving her for a minute. Yn is somehow feeling uncomfortable.

They did lunch and jungkook spoke yn sit with hyungs I will bring water for your medicine she nodded he left and after he made her eat medicine.

They are about to leave cafeteria then someone bumped with yn and his meal fell on her hoddie . Jungkook held that boy collar and yelled

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND CAN'T YOU SEE BEFORE WALKING YOU MOTHERFUCKER...

He punched that boy and he fell down yn is soaked with juice and meal jungkook Removed his jacket and give her yn is feeling scared that how jungkook got angry in minutes and now acting caring .

Jungkook leave him it was mistake.... Namjoon said entering between.

No hyung this fucker hurt my babydoll I won't leave him .

He again  went to punch him then Jin spoke ....

Jungkook leave him and took yn from here .

Jungkook side hug yn and left they went in empty room where no one comes jungkook look at yn her upper body is wet . Jungkook removed his jacket from her and said

'remove this hoddie'

She look at him shocked and shook her head .

" Come on yn remove it otherwise you will get cold "

She step back and held her hoddie then jungkook said in cold tone

" Yn remove this is hoddie I am your fucking boyfriend why are you shy "

He was about to remove it then she spoke .... I do.nt ha..ve extra clothes.

Jungkook signed and again made her wear his jacket and opened door .

Whe..re are you taking me ' she asked jungkook gave her cold look and she look down .

They reached In mall and one young lady arrived she look at yn from head to toe and and ... yes sir how may I help you?

Jungkook: show clothes for my girl.

She nodded and tell... Mam please follow me yn follow her and jungkook wait ... It's been long yn did't came out jungkook is getting impatient and he went in changing room he became shocked seeing her only in bra as yn is trying plus size .

JUNGKOOK

yn screamed covering her upper body jungkook went closer to her and lady went out.

Yn: jungk..ook go outside can't you see am changing jungkook smiled and went closer to her and whisper ...

"You look hot without clothes " yn cheeks redened and jungkook again whisper ... " I cant wait to make you mine"

Yn pushed him and said ... jungkook plea..se go outside I have to change.

" Why are you feeling shy while changing infront of me"

Yn nodded jungkook pick light pink hoddie and give it to her saying " it's jungkook hoddie you are this much shy what will happen when I wil...

Yn did't let him complete his sentence and push him outside after that she came wearing which jungkook choose for her .

They took her belongings from collage and jungkook take yn in park they enjoyed and it's getting dark they left for house jungkook look at her stopping car ..

Jungkook: yn don't you think we should share some romantic moments.

W ..hy yn cured her for this silly question. Jungkook lick her ear saying... Babydoll we are girlfriend and boyfriend don't you think we have needs .

Yn blushed and hide her red cheeks jungkook remove her hands from her face and his hand with inside her hoddie he rub her stomach saying ...

"Yn I will wait untill you get well" . ..

Yn dont know what happened to her she is girl of rules but why jungkook touch make her weak maybe beacuse jungkook would never leave her .

Yn hugged him and he kiss her neck he is licking and making sounds yn is melting in it jungkook again push hand inside her hoddie and went closer to her boobs yn felt cold jungkook is so gentle . He felt her bra and about to unclip it then yn spoke

Jun .gkook do .nt

He smiled and again started kissing her neck .

After a makeout he dropped her and yn did't check her phone after leaving college she opened it reaching home but she was shocked to see so many messages from taehyung...

Yn ignored it and remember her previous makeout .

Taehyung pov: Pumpkin you are pretending hard to get don't worry I have planned everything just wait you will hate jungkook for sure I know his weak point and you will ask him to leave you just wait for few days ....... He smirked