Chapter 0 (Prologue):Is This Real?

A man with black hair and an athletic build equipped with a gas mask runs from something in a dark corridor of a building huffing and after reaching the top, he screams Reaching a dead end, he turns back and hears a scorching scream straight out of a horror movie
(Dreaming)...

a young man woke up, his eyes wide open. He couldn't move his back, drenched in sweat Ah aah!!... Off, it's not going to stop. sigh What a nightmare!

"Actually, what was the nightmare again? I can't recall; it's so blurry, but why do I still feel chills? I need to google why we forget Dream so easily.

"Ah, man, I'm going to catch up on some air now." He goes towards the balcony, stumbling just as he is relaxing Hearing news about missing cases and the possibility of a wild animal from the forest running in his city, a terrorist attack reports , and another news story about a cheetah escaping the zoo which was near him made him focus more on news but he failed to notice someone approaching him

His father, scaring the crap out of him, said in a deep voice, "What are you doing, Hruday? Do you know what time it is...?" huh.

"No Dad I was getting some fresh air, as I was having nightmares, and Hruday's dream, I was paralyzed

"Didn't I tell you not to watch horror movies?"

"No, I didn't." I stopped it a week ago, Did you do everything I said?

He Scowled "Yes, I did everything again and again, changed place, prayed before sleeping, and stopped watching movies his voice got pale because he realized he had raised his voice in the corridor as he continued

Hruday was deeply frustrated, and his dad realized this and asked hruday, "You know you can always tell me anything, right? Now tell me what your dream was about?"

hruday said, "AAh, yes, I couldn't remember Hruday's dream properly; it was hazy All I remember is running.

"but I remember one vivid dream that was too real It happened on my trip with friends. In that dream, I woke up and drank a glass of weird-colored water, I think I did without realizing that after tasting its disgusting, funky taste, I tried to spit it and went outside because of some crashing noise There, I saw a mutilated crow, or was it?"

"it was massive It could be a crow that was severely wounded; the wound looked like really small bullet holes and had red pulsating veins; it bit me in the arm and sucked my blood; and then it puked blood inside me. I was too perplexed because it all happened so fast and because of dizziness and shock, I couldn't react till it puked blood or something inside me. After that, I felt the pain; I threw it off and I don't remember anything after that."

hruday father suspiciously asked your friends.. don't have any bad habits, right?

See, that's why I hadn't told you till now that they don't do drugs, and I don't either.

"You said it had been a week, right? Okay, then we will visit the hospital this evening. Now, get ready for school," his father said, filled with concern.

Hruday, Mom, who heard this, started nagging, "Why are you still here? Do you know what the time now is? Have you ever gone to school early without my help? How long do I have to remind you?"

... after centuries later he goes to the balcony again obediently as he stares at the sky{ sighing he says, after spending my "holydays," it doesn't feel good to go back to school. No, it should be called hell, man; it's the start of hellish days, huh? This time I have to meet expectations and score well, or else my future ...

hruday had no idea that what he said was true and he was going see what's real hell days

dogs barking, bowh bowh!! barking of sound dogs caught the attention of Hruday
some unknown man in front of the gate of the quarters/his apartment had a shabby appearance He was mumbling and screaming; he looked as if he were drunk or crazy, covered in mud

He asked, "Hey, what are you doing, Mr. ?" The man didn't respond and started acting wildly, and Hruday got goosebumps. He called his father to get rid of him

"Dad, look out there. That man is acting crazy; maybe he is drunk

His mom, hearing this, said to her husband with concern, "Not to go and to take every matter into his own hands. She advises him to ask for help from his father, and then Hruday's father calls only a neighbor who was on good terms with him, and by the time they arrive closer to the drunken man... He screamed and fainted!!

After some time, Hruday left for school. The father and the neighbor helped the fainted man wake up by splashing water on his face.

The fainted, fragile man, who looked in his 40's, said, In a feeble, dull voice, he told about himself: his place, his work, and the story behind his present condition. The two learned that He was a truck driver from Mumbai

The driver asked, "Sir, I have a feeling that I have been in this state for a long time. I need to go to my place. Can you please tell me where I am and what day it is today?"

The driver was terrified to know the date and said that lately, he had been experiencing hallucinations and blackouts. He ignored it because of the medical expenses, and he thought it was his colleague's mischief. It became dangerous, and he started to sleepwalk and ended up in a dump or eating lots of food. He was unconscious for 3 days and now found himself here in an unknown city.!!!