Hyunjin

"One iced Americano, please."

"That will be 4,500 won."

He pays with card, and I retrieve the americano. He takes a seat at the exact same table he sat at yesterday. He has been coming into the shop almost every day now. Clearly, he can't survive without coffee.

-----------------

The next day, he came again. Same order, but this time, with a muffin. He sat at the same table, just on his phone. I caught him taking glances at me. He doesn't stay too long, but he continuously comes back throughout the day. 

-----------------

"Iced Americano?" I say to him.

He nods his head. I don't speak further, and he pays with card. I hand him the coffee. He stands there. He begins to open his mouth but stops. He turns and takes a few steps away, then turns completely back to me. 

"Hyunjin, my name is Hyunjin."

"Hyunjin... My name is Y/N."

"Beautiful."

"... thank you."

He turns around and leaves the cafe. That was his only time today.

Will he come tomorrow?

-----------------

Hyunjin POV

I walk into the cafe. This time, I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to talk to them today. 

Before I could get any of my words together, they spoke for me.

"Iced Americano?"

I must order that a lot. I nodded my head 'yes' as they go in the back. They don't say anything after that. Do they not like me?

I have the americano in hand. What was I supposed to do again? Oh, right, SPEAK! Say something, please! I'm begging myself.

I turned around heading straight to the door.  Peace, I'm out. I'll do it another time, it's not the right moment. I'm so stupid. There'll never be a right moment.

"Hyunjin, my name is Hyunjin."

"Hyunjin... My name is Y/N."

When they spoke their name, it was so beautiful like swans gliding across a crystal lake.

"Beautiful."

"... thank you."

I'm too embarrassed to stay so, I'll leave. Especially after that pause.

-----------------

I walked into the cafe to find them, only to discover that they're not here. Where were they? I guess I shouldn't expect to see them every day. What will I do, now? I don't even want coffee anymore. 

I turn around and begin to walk out the door. Lost in my mind, I bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

-----------------

Y/N POV

I forgot the jacket yesterday and was going back to the cafe to pick it up. I'm walking fast and on my phone texting someone back. I didn't see anyone in the doorway, but I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Hyunjin?"

He hadn't been to the cafe since revealing his name to me. So, it was a surprise to bump into him. Now, today, the day I have off.