Acknowledgements

"A Part of That" from The Last Five Years

This took me so long to finish. I started after ending "Collapse into Me". I wanted to give every member a story, but I couldn't decide on how the endings were going to happen. I know everyone wants a good ending but sometimes bad is good. Like it's a good thing they didn't end up together, lesson learned. 

I could only commit to short stories. My big story ideas mostly stem from Chan if we're being honest. I didn't think it was fair for me to only write stories about Chan. That's why he is last in this book. I'll still write if anything comes to mind. 

I hope I expressed each member accurately and didn't disappoint. I wrote to how I seen fit. The alternative stories don't really count because I needed it to end badly or just for them to not end up together.

I made a whole (short) playlist for each member to really get different ideas (songs varied). Speaking of songs, that's how I got the title of the book. "A Part of That" was for the 2014 musical film, "The Last Five Years". I just happened to listen to my musical playlist and the song appeared as I was trying to find a title. It was originally going to be titled Disciplined, but I felt like a part of that was better. My reasoning is that no matter who's story you're reading, you're a part of each story.

I do watch Stray Kids outside of music, but I couldn't tell you that I know them (like personally). So, I watched some videos about each member and took little habits of them and tried to put it in the story.

===========================================================================
𓃰

Thank You for Reading

Happy 6th Year Anniversary, Stray Kids!!