Changbin

In unison, "Goodbye everybody and live well."

"And cut!"

I was MCing a show along with Changbin. The show was based on interviewing idols meeting a few of their fans. When we weren't seated interviewing, we were playing games or cooking. Changbin rarely did the "hard" parts of the cooking.  He did tell us a lot of random facts about food and health. Those facts would linger in my mind randomly when I saw food that he told us about.

Changbin walks up to me, "good job". I return a thumbs up and went to my dressing room. I thought it would be the last time we would be together, but I was wrong.

We're filming a new show but just following the two of us. I don't know how long it will be. The show is an open idol fake dating show. Netizens loved us together and thought we looked nice together.

"Are you for real?"

My manager looks up at me. He gives me a disdained nod. 

"But why? Already, I had to work beside him. Nothing to him but with all the people shipping us. I already like someone else. If I go on this show, then I'll be associated with him."

"It's a fake dating show, nothing is going to happen. You can't back out now. Think of what the people will say. Think of the articles to be written."

"I don't care what will be said or written. They already say whatever they want."

"Deal with it, little girl. I'm not changing it and you're going on this show, whether you like it or not."

I watch my manager get up from the chair. He straightens himself and walks out of the dressing room. I slumped down in my chair. A reality T.V. show with the Seo Changbin, hmph.

-----------------

The day of our first video shooting. We're filming in an apartment. Directors and producer are around the set. I'm sitting in the bathroom getting my hair and makeup done when Changbin walks in. He greets everyone including me. I am polite back. He sits in the chair next to me. We don't share a word after.

-----------------

"How are you feeling."

At this point, we're sitting together on a couch ready to film the first episode. I whispered back to him.

"Changbin... to be honest, I didn't want to be here."

"Oh, well in that case, don't fall for me."

"Ditto for you."

"READY,  SET, AND... ACTION!"

-----------------

"You'll be going on a date."

Standing before Changbin and I, our managers.

"You're really trying to sell this."

"Please, don't start." My manager tells me.

"You know, Y/N," Changbin says.

"Yes?"

"This is great because I get to be with the most attractive member of Stray Kids.

I roll my eyes to his respond as I give a smirk.

"It's great marketing for both groups." His manager spoke.

"Listen, I don't have anything against Changbin or even the people involve. I just don't think it's a great idea to be parading ourselves around like this."

"I think you're thinking too much about it. We got this," Changbin said.

-----------------

We sat in the restaurant together. Fans and photographers had been waiting outside. The cameras in our face as we spoke on mutual terms. There were moments where we would laugh together. He would lean back in his seat almost falling from how far back he was. He scrunches his nose at me and doing aegyo to get a reaction out of me.