30; see i'm right

[ irl ]

"chris i think if you buying her stuff isn't going to fit suit case." jay raised a brow. "it's okay i'll just put it in his suit case if doesn't." val smiled. "i don't think chris cares to much." nick said. the group went to the mall today before they went back home to boston. at first they were all together but after fifteen minutes of them being there matt and isa went their own way. it was really matt wanting to be alone with isa. and the other six didn't complain just waved them off. they did agree to meet in the food court in a hour.

isa was trying on some clothes that she really liked and every piece she tried on she showed matt. "okay but the design is so cool." she looked at matt through the mirror. "yeah but they look tight on your waist." he looked up at her. "just a little." she pulled on the waist band of the jeans. "maybe if they had a bigger size." she sighed. "try the hoodie on." matt pointed the hoodie hanging in the dressing room. "alright." isabel walked back to the dressing room changing out of the pants and putting the hoodie matt picked out. she walked out catching matt's attention. "see i was right." matt smiled. "about?" isabel looked at him with a confused look. "about it looking good on you." isabel's face immediately turned red so turned to look in the mirror. "it does look good, i like it." she smiled.

"chris close your fucking mouth!" nick shouted. "seriously dude that's disgusting." matt rolled his eyes. "whatever you guys are dramatic." chris rolled his eyes as he took another bite of pizza. "no their not, you're literally chewing with your mouth wide the fuck open." jade said. "literally." madi agreed. "no because how in the world do you have a girlfriend and eat like that?" jade said and everyone started to laugh. "ha ha so funny." chris put his pizza down rolling his eyes. "and he eats like a child." nick added. they just kept laughing til isa and val came back from the restroom. "why are you guys laughing?" val asked as she sat next to chris. "about how the fuck did chris pull you and he eats like a child." jay said and isa laughed. "i don't know actually." val shrugged her arms. "WOW THATS INSANE!" chris yelled. "kidding, kidding after a while i just got used to it." val said. "we're his brothers and haven't got used to it." nick pointed between him and matt. "you guys are just haters." chris stuck his tongue out. "you're a child." nick said.

✰ ⁏ ✩