32; i will

[ irl, social media]

it's been a week since the group has gotten back from their trip to LA. matt and isa talk on the phone every day plus see each other at school but they do have their date tonight which isabel has been freaking out about all week she felt like she's spent all day getting ready. matt texted her telling her that he will be there to pick her up in ten minutes and it made her nervous more than she already was. she facetimed the girls and they told her she's going to be fine. she froze when she heard the doorbell ring. "isabel, matt is here." her little sister emily yelled from downstairs. isa took a deep breath before walking out her room.

when she got downstairs she saw matt standing by the stairs with flowers in his hand. they made eye contact and smiled. "hey." he said first. "hey." she stopped in front of him. they continued to look at each other smiling before matt spoke. "these are for you." he held the bouquet of roses to her. "thank you matt." she grabbed the roses and smiled. "they're beautiful." she smelled them. "like you." she playfully rolled her eyes at him. "ready?" he asked. "yeah." he grabbed her free hand and they walked out to the car. he walked her over to her side and opened the door. "aw thank you matthew." isa kissed his cheek before getting in. his face turned red he closed the door and walked over to his side and got in.

matt took them to this pizza place where you build your own pizza isa been telling him for a while that she wanted to go and decided now would be perfect. when they got there matt quickly rushed to her side to open the door for her. "aren't you being sweet today." she said teasing him. "only for you." he smiled. he held her hand as they walked into the place. "can we share one pizza matt?" she looked up at the boy. "yeah of course." he looked back at her. the man brought them the toppings they wanted plus the sauce and cheese. matt chose pepperoni and bacon for his side and isa chose pepperoni, jalapeños and mushrooms. their pizza was also a stuffed crust. "mushrooms? that's crazy lu." matt shook his head. "it's good i promise." she took a sip of her drink. "yeah without the mushrooms." he widened his eyes.

after about fifteen minutes their pizza came out. isabel did make try it he had a bite and whined about it. they ate their pizza and talked. after they left they went to the park that was down the street. they got out and walked around. "oh my gosh! matt look at the moon." she pointed looking at the moon. it was big and bright. "full moon." he said while looking at the moon. "yes and it looks so pretty." she said looking at the moon. they stood their just looking at the moon well isa did matt was looking at her look at the moon. since they were kids isa always loved the moon and matt loved how much she loved the moon.

isa turned to look at matt and saw him already looking at her. she immediately got red. "what?" she said. "lu." matt said looking her in the eyes. "yes." she looked between both his eyes. "i love you." isa just looked at him and matt was feeling scared for just saying it like that. isabel didn't say anything she just grabbed his face and kissed him matt taken back for a second but kissed her back. he held her hips and she wrapped her arms around his neck. she pulled away looking at him with a smile on her face. "i love you too matt." he pulled her closer and pulled her into another kiss she smiled in the kiss and so did he once he felt her smile. they pulled away to catch their breaths. "i got glitter on your lips oops." she laughed. "and i took the glitter off your lips." he ran his thumb over her lips.

"lu i have to tell you something else or ask." matt wrapped his arms around her waist. "what is it?" she ran her fingers through his hair. "will you be my girlfriend?" he said as a million thoughts went through his mind. she just smiled "yes but only if you will be my boyfriend?" he playfully rolled his eyes. "of course i will lu." he grabbed and held her hands that were behind his head. "then yes." she kissed his lips.

rootbeerdrinker

liked by definitelynotisa, pepsikid and others

rootbeerdrinker; 🫛⭐️

definitelynotisa my star🫶🏼
rootbeerdrinker you⭐️⭐️

pepsikid freshen matt and isa
definitelynotisa 🤭

doughnate mom and dad

hotsauceinmybag you guys🤧

jayisnothere 🤧🤧

maddawg 🤧🤧🤧
rootbeerdrinker what is this

guywhotakespictures freshmen matt and isa has came from the dark🤧

comments have been limited

✰ ; ✩