17; not much sleep either

[ irl ]

it was the end of the week and matt has been ignoring isabel all week. she tried talking to him but he didn't want to talk to her. she even texted and called him but her calls just went to voicemail and her text were left on delivered so she gave up. but tomorrow they leave for los angeles and their seats are next to each other which made isabel sigh remembering they got them next to each other.

isabel was at home making sure she had everything ready and she got a group facetime and answered. "hiiii." jay smiled. "hi jay." she smiled back. "do you guys have everything?" val asked looking up at her phone. "yes." jay and isa said at the same time. "i do but now i'm helping chris cause he can't do shit for himself." nick shook his head. "fuck you." chris said from the other side. "what about matt?" jay asked. "he said he did." chris answered. isabel sighed zipping up her suitcase. "he still hasn't talked to you isa?" nick asked. "nope." she gave a slight frown. "if he heard people saying this why not ask about it you know." val shook her head. "yeah but he's also like the biggest stubborn person i know." isabel rolled her eyes. "it's honestly a bit annoying." nick said also rolling his eyes. "its whatever, i don't care." isabel lied.

they continued talking for about a hour until they realized the time and remembering they have to be up early in the morning. they all said their good byes and good nights. they all hung up and went to bed.

matt though even though he wasn't in the call he couldn't sleep just like he hasn't been sleeping all week and right now was the wrost. he was tossing and turning all night all he was thinking about was isa. he didn't know why he just didn't ask her about or listen to her when she tried telling him about it. he just couldn't. he was afraid of hurting his own feelings. the feelings he had for her.

when he decided to finally sleep his alarm went off and he was upset. he just laid their until nick came in his room and yelled at him to get up. he groaned and got up. he took a  shower it see if it would wake him up but it didn't just made him sleepier. he got dressed and grabbed his stuff ready to leave.

mary lou dropped them off at the airport and when they got to the gate the girls were already there. matt was the behind his two brothers and he saw isa she looked tired just like him. he just looked at her until he saw her turn and looked away but the two girls across from her watched as he looked at her. matt sat down next to nick who was next to isa and listened to the two of them talking the whole time. when it was time to get on the plane matt's heart began beating since he know he had to sit next to isa. he found his seat and sat next to the girl. she turned to look at him she saw how tired he was. "not much sleep either?" she said to him. he just shook his head. she sighed looking away she thought she would get a word or two from him. but no nothing just a head shake.

they checked into the hotel the girls got the room with one bed since it also had a couch you could pull out and the boys with two beds. they talked about going to dinner at this taco place after taking their naps and that's what they did. it was down the street from the hotel so they just walked. matt was just back behind everyone isa noticed she slowly slowed her pace to walk with him.

"matt?" she said but nothing came from him. "i don't understand why you're not talking to me." she sighed. "are you mad at me?" she turned to look at matt. "whatever is wrong matt just talk to me." she with a bit quieter. matt listened to everything she said to him he just didn't respond. he thought about on the way to los angeles how he should talk to her about specially before her birthday but now that she is the one talking to him he doesn't say anything that was on his mind. isabel rolls her eyes and walks back to nick and jay.

✩ ⁏ ✰

a/n: the dinner will be in the next part :)