16; well did you

[ irl ]

since matt came to school he heard people whisper about something and them looking at him. he thought he had something on his face just confused to why everyone was looking at him. by the time second period he heard these two girls talking about isaiah's party. and that his brother kissed some girl and matt knows her. when he got to class some guy who sat in front of him turned to him. "bro you just let your girl make out with micheal?" he raised his brows. "your girl, what?" matt whispered to himself. "what are you talking about?" matt asked him. "isabel." "you let her and micheal kiss?" the boy said. let her? what the fuck? is that why he was looking at her when he came inside? that's why she wanted to go to the bathroom by herself? matt had a million questions going through his mind and the more he thought about it he got angry.

but for isabel she was just confused to why people thought why she made out with micheal she literally hates him. she went to lunch late so she can finish her test. she walked in and got her lunch she walked to the table with her friends to matt wasn't there. "where's matt?" she asked as she sat down. "he wasn't at his locker." chris said. "also do guys know why everyone is saying i kissed micheal at the party?" she put her chip down. "what the fuck that's literally gross." nick shook his head. "literally." val said. "well did you?" chris asked. "no chris." isabel looked at him. "i literally was going to the bathroom and i stopped cause someone called my name i looked and it was him." isabel said drink some water. "and then he started being weird and touched my face and i pushed him." isabel said. "guys a weirdo." nate said from the other side of nick. "he really is also if his friend didn't call him who know what else he would've tried." she sighed.

for matt he spent the rest of the day in the library. he was trying to figure out why isa would kiss micheal. a part of him did think it wasn't true but because of how stubborn he is he got angry and didn't want to talk to isabel.

after school isa saw matt waking to practice she called him like five times but pretended not hear her and kept walking leaving her confused. isa just wanted to see if he was okay since she hasn't seen him since this morning before school started. she met val at her car since they were going to mall with jay. "do you know what's wrong with matt?" isa asked val. "no why?" val looked at the girl. "cause he just literally ignored me right now." she crossed her arms. "weird whatever his problem is he better fix it before our trip." "yeah." she sighed. "should we invite nate?" val asked. "i actually asked him but his mom said he can't come." isabel frowned. "dang it would've been fun." val said. "it would've but we're still going to have fun." she smiled.

the group was going to california for isabel's birthday. they all have gone somewhere for each of theirs birthdays. like for the triplets birthday they went to maine, jades birthday they went to new york and valentina's they went to florida. and isabel picked los angeles for her birthday. they were excited to go. that's why the three girls are going to the mall to get a few last things. even though they didn't get a few.

✩ ⁏ ✰