34; pajamas

[ irl ]

"do you think you could keep this from us?" jade pointed between matt and isabel sitting on the other side of the table. "kinda." matt shrugged. "crazy keeping secrets now." chris said. "what do you mean you and val literally didn't tell us you guys were together." matt said. "okay it's not about us." chris rolled his eyes. "yeah it's about you and matt." val said. "we are two best friends that love each other." matt wrapped his arm over isabel. "that are dating." isabel looked over at matt smiled. he looked at her and smiled.

"anyways." jade huffed. "what about christmas?" she took a sip of her drink while everyone looked at her with confused faces. "what do you mean?" val asked. "like are we going to do something." everyone said 'oh' at the same time. "we could go ice skating and watch christmas movies and snacks." isa said. "yes i love that!" nick said excitedly. "can we wear pajamas?" isabel's eyes widened after nick's suggestion. "oh my gosh yes." isabel clapped. "but what about gifts?" chris added. "we could go secret santa." val looked around at everyone one. "we could do that." jade nodded. "nate too?" matt wanted to make sure he was included too. "yes i wish madi was here too." isabel frowned. "yeah someone will just have two people to get gifts for." val shrugged. "wait christmas eve or the day before?" nick asked. "we could do it the day before so we could have a sleepover." val smiled. "YES!" jade yelled excitedly with a smile on her face. "and we could do it at my house." jade said. "yay christmas sleepover at jay's." isa smiled.

they spent the rest of the afternoon talking about the christmas sleepover and how they're going to do it. isa asked matt if he wanted to match pajamas with her and he said yes. which made her really happy. after deciding on what they're doing they all fell into their own conversations.

"are you sure you want to match?" isabel asked matt. he rolled his eyes and said yes even though she asked a million times and he said yes a million times. "yes lu." he rubbed his thumb on her arm. "ok cause i already found some christmas pajamas that i think would like." she smiled. "yeah what are they?" matt asked. "pajamas." she giggled and he just stared at her with a blank look. "for real lu." he said flat out. "yes matt i'm for real." she looked at him. "baby, just tell me." isabel's face turned red and her eyes widened she covered her face and looked away. matt smirked and grabbed isabel to make her look at him. "look at me baby." he said in a soft voice. "matt." she groaned. "what? what's wrong?" he moved her hands from her face. "stop matt." she closed her eyes when he moved her hands. "stop what?" he loved how flustered she was getting. "come on don't get shy now." he squeezed her hands isabel slowly opened her eyes when she did matt gave her a kiss. she rolled her eyes and smiled. "i hate you." matt she laughed. "no you don't."he tilted his head.

✰ ⁏ ✩