Chapter 3: Learning.

-----------------------------
Everyone arrives back at Ericson's right as dinner gets done. You all walk over to the bench and sit down as Clementine and AJ talk to each other.

Marlon walks up to them and puts a hand on AJ's shoulder. "C'mon, y'all, food's nearly--"

And then AJ hit Marlon right in his... manhood. You couldn't help but giggle a little bit. Everyone left to go to their tasks or go mess around, and you just stayed sat at the bench. You didn't really have much to do when you were alone. Whenever you're alone, you would just mess around with random stuff. Whether it was carving into the rotten benches, picking flowers by the dormitory doors, or just.. sitting there, you were always kind of bored. You didn't know what to do, so you looked to your side and saw Louis annoying Omar. You could tell Omar was getting more and more frustrated with whatever dumb joke Louis was making, and you could also tell Louis knew what he was doing because of his shit-eating grin.
You noticed Omar shooing Louis off aggressively and then Louis accepting his defeat.

Louis noticed you sitting alone, staring at him. You guys made a quick eye contact before you looked back down at the table. He walks over to you and takes a seat to the side of you.

"What're you doing?" Louis inquires, obviously pointing out the fact that you've just been sitting alone.

"Nothing." You stretch your arms and adjust your posture. "What about you?" 

"Well, I was talking with Omar and helping him with his dream of a being a TV star! But alas.. he shooed me off..." Louis explains, putting a hand on his chest.

"Are you sure its his dream or is it yours?" You giggle.

"Well... maybe! I was making it like a type of Master Chef type of show and Omar was Gordon Ramsey. I mean, he basically already acts like him. But then it turned into me doing commentary over his cooking for my new hit cooking show, Stew with Lou!" Louis answers, smiling big.

"Haha.. nice." You giggle at how passionate he was about his fake cooking show. It was.. kind of cute.

Right as Louis looked like he was going to say something, he was interrupted by Omar.

"Come get your guys dinner!" He announced.

You and Louis both get up and grab a bowl. The both of you go to sit back down at the same bench as before, this time with Clementine, AJ, Ruby, and Marlon joining.

"Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served." Louis says, setting down his bowl and sitting down in the same seat as before.

"Thanks." Clementine says, looking down at her food. "Wow.. I cant remember the last time we had a hot meal."

You began to sit there in silence again, something you do at most dinners. You just kind of eat and listen in on whatever they're talking about. You snap out of your thoughts when you here Louis burp.

"Ugh, come on, Louis!" Ruby says, disgusted.

AJ scarfs down his meal and burps. "Hey, slow it down, AJ. You're gonna choke." Clementine asks AJ.

AJ grabs his spoon and begins eating more slowly and carefully.

"Just because everything else died, doesn't mean manners did." Ruby smiles at Clementine. "I'll say goodnight." She proceeds to get up and walk to her room. Everyone wishes her goodnight.