Chapter 20: At the Delta.

----------

"Dude, _____, this is a stupid idea."

"Come on, it'll be fun! It's not even loaded."

"So? You took my parents gun. If they find out you took it, you're not gonna be allowed over ever again."

"They wont! Seriously, Y/N, don't be a chicken~"

"I'm not chicken!"

"Then let's do this! We can just play pretend like they do on TV. They, like, take turns and shoot at themself."

"This is so dumb. I don't want to do this."

"Fine then, chicken. I'll just play by myself."

"Oh, come on-"

*BANG!*

-----------

You woke up, although now, you were laying on a wooden floor. You were in a daze, unsure where you were or what was happening. Your ears were ringing and your vision just began coming back.

Right as your vision started focusing, you spotted Louis in the same cell as you. You couldn't hear him yet, but he was pacing back and forth, and he looked angry. Angrier than you had ever seen him before. Louis is general wasn't an angry person. He's always tried to make people smile and laugh, no matter if they were screaming at him or making fun of him.
The ringing began leaving your ears, and as you tuned back into the real world, you heard Aasim's voice.

"Dude, please, calm down. You're not helping this situation-"

"I'm not helping?! How are we supposed to help, huh?!" Louis's voice entered the room shortly after, cutting Aasim off. "We're trapped. FUCKING trapped. Omar's been shot in the leg, Y/N is unconscious, and we're captured on a boat in the middle of nowhere while all the rest of our friends are at back at the school-"

*BANG!*

Louis jolted back, his expression turning from anger to fear. Lilly slowly comes into frame from behind your guys' shared jail cell door.

"What's with all the noise?" Lilly asked, menacingly and looking down at Louis.

Louis's expression turned back slightly to anger, while still carrying some fear. "What's with all the kidnapping?" He weakly responded...He's never been good at being intimidating.

Lilly laughs, glaring at him with a smirk placed on her face. "You're really gonna talk back to me now? After all that's happened to you and your friends?"

"Fuck you!"

Lilly tilts her head, amused by Louis's anger. She seems to pull something out as she looks to the side. "Open the cell."

You felt your stomach drop, and you could tell Louis did, too. 

One of the raiders opens the cell door. As she does so, Lilly throws Louis down to the ground, causing him to wince loudly as she sits on his back, knife in hand.

"Ah.. Shit-" Louis winces, his voice wobbly and laced with pure fear.

You quickly begin getting up as fast as your weakened body can. You see Lilly grab Louis's tongue. You begin walking carefully but swiftly over behind her.