Chapter 4: Hunting.

Today, you actually got up on your own. Like, early in the morning. Of course you didn't know exactly what time, but you'd say around 7 am? You put your clothes and shoes on and headed to the courtyard. 
It must've been earlier than you thought, because no one was outside. 

"Well... what do I do now?" You thought out loud. You already have trouble doing anything by yourself, so being the first one up doesn't help.
You look around at the scenery of the courtyard and realized how messy it is.
You decided just to help clean up the place. You know that everyone would appreciate it, especially since we don't clean up too often.
You started with cleaning the bowls, then the benches, then the couch. While you were cleaning, you found a firefighter toy and a cop toy that Tenn used to play with! You put them in your pocket and waited up at the watch tower for everyone to wake up.
Thankfully, people started waking up and coming outside. First, you saw Tenn, so you climbed down from the tower.

"Hey, Tenn! Good morning!" You said as you started walking towards him.

"Oh, hi, Y/N. You're up early." Tenn responded.

"Yeah.. I don't know how I did. But I decided to clean the courtyard a bit and I found the old firefighter toy and cop toy you used to play with!" You took out the toys and handed them to him.

He took them with a smile. "Thank you! I missed playing with these." 

"No problem! Maybe when you see AJ, see if he would wanna play with you." You suggested.

He nodded at you and went off to go do his own thing. You went inside to go look for Louis.
You heard the beautiful sound of the piano and instantly knew it was him. You walked over to the piano room. You saw him in his thoughts, playing the piano. You stood in the door frame listening with a big smile on your face.

Louis finishes the song he was playing and noticed you in the corner of his eye.

"Wow, you're up early." Louis said, teasing, but also genuinely a bit shocked.

"Yep! And I actually have energy." You smiled at him and began walking towards him.

"Well.." He turned over in the chair to have his body face your direction. "Do you wanna go hunting with me and Aasim in a little? Clementine is going fishing with Brody and Violet so Marlon wanted us to have an extra person, too."

"Sure. I don't have anything else to do." You both shared a smile before Aasim walked in.

"Hey, Louis. We're heading out in a little bit, I wanted to make sure you're ready." Aasim asked.

"Yep! Y/N is going to come too!" Louis informed, standing up from the chair.

"Oh, alright. I'll wait for you guys outside." Aasim responded, leaving.

You and Louis both grabbed your weapons and the hunting gear and headed out towards the traps.

-----------

"Just remember, if theres a red ribbon on the tree, that means theres a trap. Please, watch where you step. I don't want you guys getting stuck." Aasim explained to you and Louis.

"Please. I think I can handle myself. I'm basically a ninja." Louis joked around with Aasim rolling his eyes in response.

"Oh really? I thought I was the only ninja." You joked with him.

"Oh, my god." Aasim complained. "We've got work to do. We don't all have the privilege of being Marlon's lap dog." 

"Oh, ouch!" He put an 'offended' hand on his chest and turned over to you. "Someone's a little jealous.." 
You giggled in response and nudged him in the shoulder.