Chapter 5: The Train Station.

---------------

You guys arrive at the train station, everyone slightly tensed due to being outside of the safe zone. You couldn't even begin to think of how Marlon would react. There was walkers. Everywhere. You guys found a little area right in front of it, but far enough where talking wouldn't draw their attention.

"There. That's where the food is. Lots more walkers than last time, though." Clementine points out.

"Were gonna die." Louis sighs.

"We either die here or die of hunger. Take your pick." Violet nudges him.

"Hey, Clem? Maybe scope things out a bit. You know this place better than we do." You ask.

"Let me get a closer look. Can't be too careful." Clementine says, walking a little closer to the station.

"I hate this. I hate this so much." You shake your head.

"We're going to be fine. You two need to calm down." Violet reassured.

"How are we supposed to be calm if we're outside the safe zone and theres a million walkers right in front of us?" Louis points out.

"You have to be confident in yourself, tell yourself that you'll make it." Violet crosses her arms.

Clementine crawls back over to us after looking at our situation.

"You look like you've got an idea." Louis says to Clementine as we all crouch down and huddle together.

"The noise from that bell could draw a lot of walkers. If one of us climbs up there and starts ringing it..." Clementine proposes her idea.

"Louis. I vote Louis." Violet interrupts. 

"What? Why Louis?" You trembled.

"Yeah? Why Louis?" Louis asks Violet, in an angry tone, but you can tell its not a serious anger.

"Come on, Lou. You're loud, dramatic, a little annoying..." Violet lists. "You're basically a walking distraction."

"I think you mean charming and theatrical." Corrects Louis. "Entertaining is another word that comes to mind. Charismatic." 

"See what I mean?" Violet asks Clementine.

"Just get up there. The quicker we get this over with, the better." Clementine orders.

"Wait, it can't be safe for him to go up there alone. Can I go with?" You ask. You were genuinely worried that somehow the walkers would follow the noise and figure out how to climb onto the trains.

"Sure. It'll be a bigger distraction with two people." Clementine agrees.

Louis smiles warmly at you.

"I'll go with you. Give you some cover." Violet tells Clementine, pulling out her meat cleaver.

"Fine, I'll do it. But if we die, we're making sure walker Louis and Y/N eat both of you first!" Louis says, getting up and walking over to you, reaching a hand out to help you up.