Chapter 6: Friends Aren't Always Forever.

----------------

You awake to the sound of arguing. You couldn't tell if you were imagining it or if it was real arguing because it seemed it was coming out of the thin pipes around your room, but you weren't even sure if those could carry any sound.
You didn't know if you should move from your bed or attempt to go back to sleep, but soon after, you realized you wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. It was like your night terrors, if you woke up from them, you couldn't fall back asleep until hours after.

You felt uneasy. Every time you heard the voice again, you got chills all over your body. A while of this happening, a while of thinking if you were imagining this or not, you decided to leave your room to go see if Louis was up. If he was, you knew you wouldn't be imagining things.

You walked all the way over to Louis's room, but right as you went to open the door, it opened itself, with Louis standing behind it, jumping a little because he didn't expect anyone to be right in front of his door.

"Sorry.. I just.. can you hear that too?" You asked, pointing to the pipes.

"Yeah, I just woke up to it." Louis rubbed his eyes.

"Me too. I don't feel good about it.." You shivered.

"We should go check it out. It seems like its coming from the basement." Louis suggested.

You nodded. The two of you began walking towards to doors, when the arguing got louder. This time, not coming from the vents. It was coming from outside.
You and Louis looked at each other with a worried expression, and then began running out of the dormitories. 
The first thing the two of you saw was Marlon backing up, and AJ with a gun pointing towards him.

"What's happening?" You yelled out, walking towards AJ and Marlon with Louis by your side, and the others began pouring out of the dorms, running to the situation.

"Where's Clementine?!" AJ yelled at Marlon.

"AJ, put the gun down!" Louis told AJ.

"Get this fucking psycho away from me!" Marlon backed away from AJ, but AJ persisted and kept getting closer to Marlon.

"Where is she?!" AJ starts waving the gun more demandingly towards Marlon.

"She's... she's in the basement. Sh-She murdered Brody!" Marlon answered, shaking.

"Oh, my god." You blurted out, putting a hand over your mouth. Louis was obviously shaken up too, but he subconsciously grabbed your hand for your support and for his.

"What?" Willy questioned.

"Is that blood on your face?" Mitch asked Marlon, walking up to him. Marlon didn't respond. His eyes just widened, and he touched the blood on his face.

"Is that.. Brody's.. blood?" You asked, furrowing your brows. Marlon again, didn't respond. He just looked at you dumbfounded.

"Why Brody?" Ruby inquired.

"Did you see it happen?" Aasim asked.

"Is she a walker now?" Willy added.

"Hey, Marlon!" Clementine shouts, walking up from the basement, and behind everyone. "You might want to get your story straight."