•Eighteen•

•Deeper intentions•

Olivia's POV:

Olivia walked into Lucifer's place, where smoke lingered in the air. Men were chatting loudly, while women sat on the couch, having their own talks. Olivia walked into Lucifer's room and immediately covered her nose, "Dang, can y'all spray something it stinks in here!"

One of the girls said, "It's probably you!"

Olivia asked, "Who said that??"

The girl approached her and said, "I did, and what about-"

Olivia immediately punched her in the nose and asked, "Now...where's Lucifer?"

Lucifer came out of his bathroom, "I knew that annoying, ghetto voice could only be yours."

Olivia flipped him off and Lucifer asked, "So what'd you find out?"

Olivia shrugged, "Byron's brother, Malcolm, took Desire to the hospital. Even though he claims he's not in contact with her I have a feeling that he's lying. So from this day forward, I will stalk Malcolm and try to get more information out of him. I'ma have each of the strippers go into that gym daily until we find out the truth."

Lucifer asked," How do you know if Desire is actually with him?"

Olivia replied, "He was the last person around her so he must know something! He mentioned that she had a brother but I never known her to have one."

Lucifer chuckled, "She doesn't have a brother! I've known her longer than anyone. I know that she was a foster kid and her foster mom was tossed around like a bad habit."

Olivia smirked, "No wonder why she is the way she is."

Lucifer agreed, "Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if she gave ole boy some to make him not say anything."

Olivia gasped, "Do you want me to change his mind!? You know I'm good at doing that!"

Lucifer rolled his eyes, "Calm down...we're not doing that. Keep the plan, follow him and if you bring the others involved make sure they don't make it too obvious. That party wasn't that long ago so his memory might be still fresh in recognizing y'all."

Olivia shook her head, "No, he didn't even recognize me. He's so dumb I'm sure he won't remember everyone else. Get this, I also got his number."

Lucifer asked, "Why don't you just text him every day then and get close to him?"

Olivia shook her head, "No that's too much! He's going to catch on, I need to be more discreet. Because if he still is in contact with her then he'll ask her about me. She'll tell him everything!"

Lucifer sighed, "Well keep me updated! I just wanna get this over as quickly as possible. I need her in my presence, and I need my money. So if you don't mind hurry this up!"

Olivia responded, "Be patient Lucifer! Everything happens in divine timing."

Lucifer rolled his eyes, "I don't believe in that stuff! Just keep me posted and close the door on your way out will you."

Olivia asked, "You're not even going to ask about Byron?"

Lucifer asked annoyed, "What about him??"

Olivia replied, "You got him in trouble with mommy and daddy at home. Now he's forced to stay with them because of the drugs you sold him."

Lucifer asked, "What does that have to do with me?"

Olivia rolled her eyes, "Don't you see! Byron could've been a prime factor for us to get to Malcolm. But since you got him into trouble we can't use him anymore. However, he does have a fiance who is also associated with Malcolm."