•Fourteen•

•Lucifer's Plot•

Lucifer's POV:

At the club, with girls dancing and music blasting, Ava, Melissa, Kayla, Olivia, and Mia were chilling in the dressing room, smoking.

Ava complained, "These watered-down drinks! Laquisha ought to be ashamed of herself for making this nasty stuff."

Melissa chimed in, "I know, right? Even my grandma can throw alcohol better than this! It tastes like urine in a cup."

Kayla sipped her drink and asked, "How do you know what urine tastes like?"

Melissa threw her heel at Kayla and said, "Shut up! You are always in somebody's business."

Olivia intervened, "Yall chill out! I can't even smoke in peace without y'all arguing."

Mia agreed, "Yeah can y'all get along for once?"

"SHUT UP MIA!" Everybody exclaimed at once.

Suddenly, Lucifer barged in, and all eyes were on him. Lucifer demanded, "I want each of you Cigarette-burnt mouth, stab-wounded, hairy, smelling like fish on ya cherry females! out this room RIGHT NOW! I got business to deal with these women over here and y'all got five seconds to skedaddle."

The girls laughed it off, so he pulled out a gun, shot one in the air, and shouted, "I WANT EVERYONE OUT NOW! NEXT TIME I ASK, BULLETS WILL BE FLYING AND WIGS WILL BE OFF!" The girls panicked and ran out of the room. Meanwhile, Ava and the rest of them were stunned.

Lucifer pointed the gun towards them and asked, "So where is she??"

They looked at each other in confusion, wondering who he was asking about.

Ava asked," Where is who?"

Lucifer exclaimed, "DESIRE STUPIDS!"

Olivia puffed her cigarette, "We don't know, we haven't seen her since the night of Byron's party."

"Why!?" asked Melissa.

Lucifer answered, "Because she stole money from me and I want her head! I need y'all to track her down and the moment y'all find her BRING HER TO ME! Unharmed though..."

Mia refused, "I can't be a part of this! I'm with child."

"YOUR PREGNANT AGAIN!?" Lucifer asked, "Didn't you just get finished having a baby not too long ago??"

Mia shrugged, "I can't help that I'm fertile!"

Lucifer suggested, "Well close ya legs sometimes! Ughhh you make me sick. I'ma have to replace you one of these days."

Kayla asked, "How are we supposed to find her if she doesn't work with us anymore? You know she ain't gon' pick up her phone, she stopped coming to the club, I mean how else do you want us to track her?"

Lucifer shrugged, "Girl that ain't my problem! Just do as I ask you to do smart mouth!"

Ava asked, "What's in it for us?"

Lucifer grinned, "Y'all find her and there's gonna be a bounty reward in there for you."

Olivia asked, "How much are we talking!?"