Chapter Eight

- PAISLEY -

I woke up around Six am to finish my painting.... Painting is something that I love to do... My mom was a painter but could never pursue it. It wasnt a good paid job but I nearly did... If it wasnt for the debts i would paint and teach paintings like before.... But i cant... Not until all of this is repayed. I took a small suitcase that last night Tessa started to pack for me. She packed some lingerie like some damn teenager... Dominic was a man you wanted to impress... And here I am covered in paint and my overalls. Someone to impress.....

Around Eight I was ready wearing some jeans, a white tshirt and black leather jacket with sneakers. I left my hair down and done some make-up. I knew Dominics People will pick me up around eight. My phone beeped seeing it was from Dominic.

" Im waiting downstairs." I was surprised as I didnt expect for him to really pick me up himself. Usually he waits at the Airport. He has his own private jet... But what dosent he have. I made my way down, to see Dominic standing leaning against his car.

- I didnt expect you to pick me up. I said getting his attention.

- Why not? I said id pick you up this morning.

- I know but I thought... Your People always picked me up.

- Well they wont any more... He said pulling me closer, his hands on my waist... I was excited for two days in London in fact alone with Dominic. We werent going to a hotel.. But his house.. And i couldnt help but think of he brought any one there or....my smile faded. - Whats wrong Paisley? Tell me...

- This isnt easy for me... Knowing you have a wife and I feel bad....

- Dont feel bad... If I loved her i wouldnt be here with you. If anyone is to blame its me not you. But that isnt whats wrong. Theres more so tell me.

- Do you buy houses and take women there so ni one finds out? I dont want to be many of... You know.

- No, I buy houses to take you too. Where were going I didnt bring any woman there. Since I married that witch there wasnt anyone else but you. You are the first and last.

- Im sorry... I didnt want to make you mad.

- Im not mad... You have a right to think and feel this way. This isnt easy for me too. But I did file a divorce. Soon Ill get rid of her. But, those two days, I want to spend with you. I dont want to talk about her.

- Okay... Lets not talk about her. He pecked my lips Opening the door for me...

A good few hours later we got to London. It wasnt that far off like Other countries Ive seen... This is the Best part of this job. Seeing Other countries. London was a County Ive been in many times with Dominic yet now it feels different. Dominic had a car waiting for him. Hes a powerful man..a very powerful man. We all see it and he knows about it.

- Where are we going? I asked as he smirked taking my hand into his.

- Home... He said one word that formed a smile on my face... Home.. I never had a place to call home. And for some reason this felt right. It wasnt a house but a penthouse.. To me it was huge... Very damn huge and beautiful. We walked inside seeing the house was fully furnished now. It was all new and breathtaking. And the view...

- What do you think? Dominic asked walking inside a few minutes later.

- I like the view...

- I like my view too.... The Best view Ive ever seen. He said looking intensely at me. My heart beats like crazy realising how close we are to eachother now. Everything in me screams to run away but deep down it feels right.

- Do you... Have any Meetings now? I asked trying to calm down my beating heart.

- No, I dont... We have a meeting tomorrow morning and afterwards dinner. And were done.

- Then.. Why are we have two days and not one? I asked seeing he was walking up to me now. So close my heart beated Like crazy.

- Is it a crime I wanted to spend an extra Day with my love? Have you any idea how crazy you make me? He whispered into my ear kissing my cheek. - I want two days with you... Unless you want to go home then..

- I dont... I want this too. Two days... At least you will be mine for two days..i smirked as his hand wrapped aroumd my neck delciately forcing me to Look at him.

- Ive always been only yours... I swear to god if I could I would make you my wife right now. But I cant.... Yet I will. I will make you my wife. So use your name for as long as you can, sooner or later you wont use it again.

- Dont you think we shouldnt be Talking of such things right now Mr Knight?

- Maybe we shouldnt, but thats all I can think about when I look at you. I stayed away from you because I knew how crazy I am for you. How much I want you.

- I wanted to.. Quit... Because I had this.. Crush on you. And it was hard for me to work for you. I admitted looking at him now.

- So that is why you got a lawyer?

- Yes... Because you wouldnt let me leave you and I couldnt be near you.

- That makes both of us then..but I couldnt let you go. That dosent meam i wouldnt if you really wanted it. I cant force you into something you dont want.

- I want to stay... I never wanted to leave.

- Well then, Im not letting you go anywhere. He said throwing me over his shoulder.