Chapter Eighteen

- PAISLEY -

- Ah you must be Miss white? The older woman asked letting me in. I had some papers I needed to pick up from Dominics home as they were needed in the office and no one knew when Dominic will be back in town. As his pa I was the one that picked up such things, at times form his house. Its not the first time in here. Some times we worked from here too.

- Please, call me Paisley. I smiled as her smile was even wider now.

- So youre Paisley.... I know a lot about you... Im happy for yous. She whisepred into my ear. - The papers, thats what you need.

- Im sorry for coming here but, no one knows when Dominic will be back and he turned his Phone off. We have so much to do in the company.

- Ive heard... The companies expanding... But you are a great pa. Ill let him know you have the papers. Here comes the witch.

Clara was walking diwnstairs with a glass as her eyes darted my way. For some reason I never liked her.. I felt like she wasnt a good person...i always seemed to sense it in some way.

- You are my husbands Pa right?

- Yes Mrs Knight.. Im Paisley.

- Can you give me a few moments? Id like to speak to you. I need help your help. Please... Paisley.

- Okayy... I dont have much time but we can talk. Thats the least i wanted. But I followed her to the sitting room. The house was like a palace.... Too big for me. But the scenery to paint... - A drink?

- No thankyou... What is it that you want to talk about.

- My husband...i want your help to get my husband back... My relationship with him isnt great now... He umm he wants a divorce and i want to fix it.

- Im sorry Mrs Knight but I cannot help you... I...i dont see in what way I can do that.

- You are his pa... You know what he likes, what hes like now.. I Lost contact with him years ago. I dont know what hes like or wants... And you.... Ill pay you.

- Paisley? I looked up to see Dominic who walked in. - Miss white what are you doing here?

- Your phone was off and we needed the papers in the company Mr Knight. I came to pick them up. Im heading there now, Excuse me. I said grabbing the papers and my things in a hurry.

- Thankyou for your time Paisley we should talk again some Day. She yelled after me as I made my way out of the house. My heart beated like crazy.....like damn crazy.... Asking me for help.

- Paisley... I heard Dominics voice as he walked out after me. - Why are you really here? He asked angrily. - Did you tell...

- No, no Im not cruel, i didnt come here to tell your wife that me and you fuck. I hissed angrily walking away from him. I felt him grab my wrist pulling back delicately.

- Dont ever and I mean ever say we fuck again.... Were not some damn fuck buddies. He said but this time there was no anger in him but he seemed upset.

- Im sorry... But you have no right in thinking that I would be this cruel and come here like some desperate teenager wanting to ruin your life. I said angrily now. - Leave me Alone. I said wanting Dominic to leave me. But he didnt.

- Im sorry too.... Seeing her and you together, i got mad. And I shouldnt have. For give me. He said resting his forehead on mine.

- I will but you forgive me too for my words.

- I already did.

- I need to go back to the office, they are waiting for the papers.

- I came to pick up the papers. My phone died and I couldnt answer your phone calls. What did she want from you?

- She wanted my help to get her husband back.

- What? Dominic asked, Opening the door for me. - She asked you for help?

- Yes, she says I must know you better than she does and to help her get close to you again. I said playing with my fingers..

- She can try all she want....

- She seemed sincere.

- Dont let her sweet smile fool you. Ive fell for it many many times before. She does this... Ask ethan or my mom shell tell you the same thing. I got mad seeing her with you.. You know you are important to me, and I dont want her to do anything that could..

- I trust you... But you trust me too.

- I trust you... Lets go to the company. Ive a lot to still do before London. By the way thankyou for coming here for the papers.

- Thats my job.