Chapter Forty Six

- PAISLEY -

" Im nervous..so damn nervous... I am getting married in Twenty Four hours Tess...."

" Calm down... Everything is ready you will be a perfect bride... Im so happy but jealous you are getting married faster than I am!"

" Its not my fault you want a wedding on the Beach.... "

" Yeah i Think Ill just go to hell with that idea. I wanna marry ethan too. "

" So, do it... Hey Tess i need to go Im at the hair salon. "

" Call me later then "

I was excited to get married to Dominic. Our love story happened so quickly and fast... In one moment one small moment, when I said I will quit something changed.... He fought for me like I fought for him. Not as much as he had for me.... But I still did. I never expected this... Nor that my Parents would be Alive. I made my way into the hair salon to get some more blond highlights and layer my hair a bit perhaps some curtain Bangs for tomorrow. It was my day...mine and Dominics Day. Only ours... Even though we have been together almost Seven months i knew i want to spend my life with him.

- Mommy do you like my hair? A little girl around Five asked giggling. She was precious.

- Yes you look amazing... I heard that voice, freezing. I looked up to see my mom and a.....her gaze fell to me as I froze. - Paisley..... Paise...

- Mommy is this Paisley my Sister? The little girl asked running up to me. Seeing this little girl, something in me broke. She looked at me with those precious eyes.

- Yes... This is your Sister.

- I wamted to meet you...you are very pretty like in photos Mommy showed. I didmt know what to say, I knelt down in front of her feeling so much warmth and love for her... My Parents had a daughter... I didnt expect it after all she was so.... Young. But i could not hate this little girl in front of me like my own Parents.

- Whats your name?

- Eli.. She giggled as her small hands wrapped aroumd my neck.

- Paisley Ive been meaning to tell you... Please, dont hate me even more. I wont take this.... You are so good and me and your dad loved you so much realising the mistake we made now... We didnt know that you would....be in such positiom...please dont hate her. Shes a child... My mom said with tears in her eyes. I couldnt hate her... Not this girl who had the same eyes as me.

- You are my Sister? She asked as I smiled.

- I am... I am very happy to meet you. You are very pretty. Like a princess.

- You are too.... I told my friends about you.. And showed photos.. Mommy can my Sister come home with us?

- Umm....Eli I cannot... I have my own home. But Now that I know I have a Sister ill come see you.

- Promise?

- I promise.. But now I need to go. Get my hair done like you. I got up seeing tears in my moms eyes.....

- You are getting married... She stated now crying...- You always said that the first thing you will do before getting married is get your hair done.

- You remember?

- Oh baby... I know how you hate me and dad but.... We love you... God Paise we love you so much...we made a mistake... A mistake that we should have never done... I hope one Day you will for give us...

- Maybe... I..i need time... I Just.. Feel so betrayed..

- Take your time... Illl never for give myself.... But i hope one Day you will at least call me mom again. And well talk.

- Maybe.... I should go now...

- Of course.... See you soon.

It was shock... But seeing this little girl waving at me and being so happy to have a Sister...something in me broke.

                      - DOMINIC -

- Mr Knight your phone is ringing Liam said as I made my way to my office after the meeting. It was still early..... We all had a lot of work to do to have a Day off tomorrow. Paisley and I are getting married... And both of us were happy for that to happen. She took a Day off to get her hair dome and so on... I forced her to take my card and spend as much as she wants from it. I looked at my phone to see it was Paisley.

" Are you busy?" I heard her soft voice in the phone..... Knowing she will be my wife tomorrow this time for a lifetime made me happy. I wont be giving her up... Whether we know each Other a Year... No matter how long weve been together, she is mine forever.

" No, I just finished my meeting. What are you up to?"

" I got my hair done..... And Ill be in the company soon... I dont have any thing better to do."

" You have a Day off..."

" But I prefer to work.. I got my hair done, what else am I to do?" Paisley was Paisley... She wont use money on herself." Dominic.... I have a Sister. "

" A what? "

" My mom... And dad had a daughter. She is around Five Years old and so... Cute... I couldnt turn back on her.. When she came up to me and said she is my Sister and is happy to meet me.."

" Are you okay though? "

" Yes....youd like her too... I didnt forgive my mom or dad and it Hurts but she isnt to blame. "

" Youre right, she isnt... And you seem happy. "

" I am... Very happy... Dominic... "

Her voice stopped and I heard nothing more but screams...i tensed up hearing nothing...

" Let go.... Please let me go Vincent.. " I heard a yell and the phone turned off. Everything in me froze...that bastard has her.... My Paisley.....