[1]

Rei was a big Masato fan, she had been a fan of the blue hair and eyed male. It made her rather happy when she had been able to see him perform in concerts for as long as she had. When she turned twenty-one, she had lived alone and was a voice actor. Sure she could sing and was rather good at it but she wasn't at the top tier that Masato was and she knew that. On her twenty-first birthday she waited and waited for her doll to come in.

It was at three in the afternoon that she had managed to get a knock on her apartment door, excitedly she went to the door and saw that her doll had been dropped off. She signed for it and took the box inside, once she had the box on her table she saw inside of the box was a folded up piece of paper, she opened it and read it to herself just so she knew what she was getting herself into.

|Dear miss Harawa Rei,

Happy twenty-first birthday! Today you start your journey to find your soul mate. All soul mates are randomized and you cannot ask to get a different one once you've touched the doll. The rules to find your soul mate are simple, you are to keep the doll with you at all times. Now that you are of age there will be eyes on you to make sure you keep the doll with you. If you do not have the doll with you, you will be jailed for going against the government system put into place.

You may only get out of jail if your soul mate gets you out of jail and answers three questions about you honestly and correct. That is if they have had a connection to you, if not you will be instantly killed and your soul mate will go to someone else. So be wise about keeping your soul mates doll with you at all times. Also starting now you must keep an eye out for your soul mate, once you two have met the only way he'll stop feeling what you do to the doll will be to have consent from you to hold the doll. So be far warned.

Enjoy your birthday and soul mate|

Rei let out a small sigh before she took the paper wrapping away from the doll, her brown eyes widened seeing that the doll that she had gotten was Masato. She squealed out happily and felt more than giddy knowing that the doll she had gotten was the man that she looked up to. The only thing was...did it actually work? Rei turned on the TV quickly knowing that Masato was on a talk show with Ren and Reiji for something they had done together. 

It was a live broad cast so she would know if something was up with Masato if what she did affected him. She took the doll out of the box and instantly Masato jumped a bit as if he felt her hands around him. Reiji looked at him concerned.

"Are you okay Hijirin?"  Reiji asked concerned

Masato tried to brush off what had happened to him. "It's nothing Kotobuki-Senpai." He said shaking his head

Ren looked amused at Masato before looking to Reiji "I think someone just got his doll, which means today is his soul mates birthday."

Reiji's eyes widened shock "Oh!"

Masato waved their words off "I don't believe in that nonsense."

Ren looked at the camera. "Would the lovely lady who has Hijirikawa's plush move one of his ligaments please?"

Rei was unsure if she should and hesitated as Masato looked at Ren unamused "Why would you say that? That stuff is just a bunch of nonsense."

Rei didn't like that Masato was brushing off what was right in front of him, so she grabbed both of the plushies arms and made him raise his arms up high which then he did right afterwards. Ren laughed holding his side "Seems like you really made your soul mate upset there Hijirikawa." He said through his laughing fit

Rei then placed his arms down and instead she placed it beside her. She crossed her arms annoyed at her soul mate's ignorant way of seeing life. Once Masato's arms were down he let out a sigh. "Whatever lady is doing that please don't be rough with it, he still needs to perform." Ren said with a smile

Rei turned the TV off and she left the doll on her couch as she chose just to celebrate the rest of her birthday without the plush around her staying inside of her home the entire time. No one from her family even called her to wish her a 'happy birthday' and she knew why. By the time it got late she went to bed without the plush beside her. Knowing that Masato didn't believe in the soul mate system made her upset, she chose to use chop sticks to place the plush into her bag before she went to work the next day.

The next day when she worked she did a few lines for her newest project before she had been surprised by seeing Masato, Otoya and Tokiya. They were introduced to everyone but her, which made her feel secluded from everyone so she just went back to doing her lines until the door opened as she was in the middle of recording her lines. Her character had to sing a small melody and she had her eyes shut as she held onto the headphones close to her ears. Once she finished singing she opened her eyes to see Masato there stunned that she was even in the booth.

She took her headphones off of her ears as she looked at him. "May I help you sir?"

"I apologize, I had been told this room would be empty."

"Obviously a lie, who had told you so?"

"A woman by the name of Bianca."

"Ah, my co-worker that shuns me...yeah she gets a rise out of making trouble for other people. I know you were introduced to just about everyone here by her. So allow me to introduce myself. I'm Harawa Rei, it's a pleasure to meet you sir." She said as she bowed her head towards him

"I'm Hijirikawa Masato, I apologize for intruding."

She shook her head. "No need to apologize, I was merely finishing up for the day." She said before she took the headphones off of her ears. 

She then grabbed her bag from the side of the room. "I do apologize for Bianca though, she is a trouble maker. She has been rather hissy about the fact that she didn't get the part that I had gotten and has been making my life miserable since she found out that she can't have what she wants." Rei said as she collected her things only for the plush doll to fall out of her bag and be in between them.

It was silent between them as they both saw the plush doll between them.