[27]

The next day when Rei woke up, she saw that she was cuffed to Masato which tweaked her out as she sat up. She shook the blue haired male up wondering why the hell he was a kinky fuck and cuffed them together. When Masato had woken up and saw that Rei had been the reason he woke up he grabbed a hold of her hands and pinned her down onto the bed making her look at him flustered as she looked up at him. "M-Masato...W-What's the meaning of this?"

"You always rush off on me in the morning just because I want you in my arms at night. You don't get anywhere close to me while you sleep, I'm sick and tired of you placing such a big gap between the two of us. I love you and I'm not going to give up on you just because your mind has made you feel like you can't be loved by me."

Rei teared up hearing what he said. "Y-You don't mean that"

"How do you know what I mean and what I don't mean? You've barely given me a chance to talk to you, you want me to get to know you but you rarely give me that chance to do so. If you want me to get to know you then talk to me, let me get to know you Rei."

Rei felt very flustered being under him "I...I do what I do because I know if I get too close to you my body reacts to being so close to you...I don't want that to be an issue. You were so worried about being that close to me before, so...so I've been trying to keep myself from being close to you for that reason." She said as she averted her eyes from him

Masato looked at her sadly. "Is it really that bad for you?"

"Years I've had to keep myself in check on my own...now...now being around you it's getting unbearable since we're soul mates. Every morning I wake up feeling super sensitive to the point that if I don't get rid of the feeling I'll be bitchy and moody all darn day. Which is why I don't talk-since I don't want to start a confrontation."

Hearing what she said it was obvious why she didn't speak a word to him, due to his own words to her she chose to hide her own issues from him. He held her hands tighter before he kissed her on the lips. "If it's because of me that those feelings get unbearable then allow me to help you through it all. I don't want you to be afraid of being around me. I want you to be comfortable around me."

"W-What....What do you mean you're going to help me?!"

He kissed her again before he slipped his hand that wasn't cuffed to her under her night gown before he cupped her womanhood in his hand making her squeak out against his lips. He held her hand tighter keeping her down as he rubbed his fingers against her panties making her mewl out against his lips until he moved his fingers into her panties slipping into her curving them deeply inside of her. She held onto his hand tighter as her freehand went to hold onto his shoulder unsure of what he was trying to do to her. 

With every movement his fingers made inside of her, her body felt a way it hadn't ever felt before which made her wonder if he was trying to help her body relax. As she felt herself getting close to her orgasm, she couldn't get him away from her. Instead his fingers moved faster and harder inside of her until her orgasm hit her harder than when she took care of herself. Masato's fingers then left inside of her before he undid the cuff around his wrist.

She hoped he'd do the same to her-but he didn't. Instead he had grabbed her other hand and had her cuffed to her bed making her look at him flustered. "M-Masato...J-Just what are you doing?!"

"Making sure you never hold yourself back from me ever again, you should have told me what I did to you since the first night of us being around one another. I would have helped you out Rei."

She averted her eyes flustered, she didn't believe his words-he could tell that she didn't believe him so he undressed himself of his Kimoto before he slipped her panties off of her body. "You're going to wish you weren't so stubborn very soon Rei."