30

As the other people came out Masato sat beside Rei and they talked amongst each other for a bit. Reya cut off all of the nonsense chatter to look at Rei and Masato, who she knew were a couple item together. "Senpai! You really should go for being an idol! You have a really pretty singing voice! You always do the opening and closing songs for the stuff we do together!"

Rei averted her eyes unsure on how to react to what Reya said to her, Masato knew the look that was on Rei's face and looked at Reya. "There's a reason she isn't an idol, even though I do agree with you that she does have a beautiful singing voice Reya. There's a lot of things riding against her and I don't think even if she was to do anything of that sort that she'd be able to get past what's holding her back."

Alex then spoke up. "I think I know what's keeping her back too, even if I don't really like the girl. She does have the talent to be one." He said with a sigh, he then leaned against the table in front of them and looked at Rei. "Your past isn't your future, even throughout all of the things you endured, even throughout the pain and suffering you had to keep to yourself about-you graduated and made a name for yourself. There's one thing you should know, I'm the only one that didn't get Karma, Rei. The others did-very quickly too."

"What do you mean they got karma?"

"Just as it sounded, they found their soul mates who treated them worse than we treated you. They had to cut ties with me because of their soul mates not wanting the 'bad influence' to rub off onto them anymore."

"Ahn...that. Well that's randomized. I have to ask why target me of all people if you don't like me?"

"Your brother's knew me-they had me go into that school to make your life a living hell. I was paid to be an ass to you. But when it didn't do anything to keep you from graduating I felt like I had the need to keep being that way towards you because of what your brothers told me about you."

Rei turned in her chair and looked confused. "My brother don't know me. They never  knew who I was and even to this day that's even more true since they don't try to keep in contact with me. What did those idiots say to you?"

"That you were a lazy good for nothing woman. That you piggy backed off of everything they ever did for you growing up."

Rei's eye twitched before she got up and got off of the stage. Alex saw this and looked confused. "Woman what the hell are you doing?"

She said nothing as she found her brother and pulled him by his ear out of his chair making him whine in pain. "Is this the moron that talked to you?!" She asked annoyed

"Yeah, he's the one that told me everything and paid me."

Rei glared at her brother. "I swear to hell if you don't tell him the honest truth I am going to make everyone in this damn room hate you without knowing you fully Ren." She said before she slammed her microphone into his chest

He grabbed it before rubbing where it hit him. "Alex...that was all a lie to get you to do it. I knew you wouldn't do anything unless it was a good reason. My baby twin sister took care of me our elder brother and our younger two brothers on her own from the age of ten until I forced her to leave at the age of seventeen. Rei never had a bed or anything nice, she did everything a mother should do for their children for us guys because we didn't feel like doing it ourselves. We chose to play games and make her life hell. You and those you recruited weren't the first to do what you guys did to her...that went to my brothers and I. I wanted her to admit that she wasn't enough to do what she wanted so she could stay at home and stop with the nonsense talk. So I had to lie to you about it all...but it was in vein. She still did everything she wanted and graduated. She proved that even with everything that's happened to her that she could still do everything she ever wanted to do with herself."

Alex stiffened up shocked and stunned. "What the fuck?!"

Masato then spoke up "It's true, I've seen and heard everything that was spoken by him from Rei and him a few months ago. I also saw what used to be her room. She had nothing to call her own." He said before he took his phone out and showed him a picture of what he saw. 

Alex looked defeated as he gave Masato back his phone, he placed a hand over his face before he broke down. Rei knew that the truth was breaking him. She grabbed her mic back from her brother and kicked him back to his seat before she went back up onto the stage. "Alex, I know we aren't on good terms. But it's the past. My brothers have always been compulsive liars...it's just how they are."

"I...I need to go...I'm sorry." Alex said before he got up and left without another word

Rei frowned upset about what had happened, Masato looked at Rei sympathetically. "Go Rei, talk to him. He must be feeling bad about what had happened all those years ago."

"Mhm, okay. Thanks for understanding Masato." She said before she went over to give him a hug and she left her mic and went to find where Alex went to talk to him.